Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Visperas

1. Visperas

Unicorn Overlord - Tactical RPG by Vanillaware

Is this coming to PC at all? What are the chances?
  2. Visperas

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Finally some news about their new game. Finally!!!
  3. Visperas

From Software Thymesia

Man, you bad. I played it too and I had a great time, short and sweet souls-like with a couple cool mechanics. I would recommend.
  4. Visperas

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Don't be dense. Most artist are blue collar people trying to get by. The funny thing here is that white collar jobs do the tasks that AI would be really good at doing but since they're the ones making the decisions, that won't happen. The perfect example was with the screenwriters, AI is still...
  5. Visperas

Lies of P - a Pinocchio-Inspired Souls-Like Game

I think it was Dark Souls 3.
  6. Visperas

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Yes!! YES!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Visperas

Turn-Based Tactics Archrebel: Tactics - A reincarnation of the classic Rebelstar.

I think it should only happen at the edge of the camera.
  8. Visperas

Any good metroidvania recommendations?

I'm playing Afterimage as well, 10 hours in, and I'm having a lot of fun. The previous posters are more or less right in their criticism but the game plays very smoothly, it has a lot of enemy variety and item progression... It's a good metroidvania and I definitely recommend it.
  9. Visperas

KickStarter Xenonauts 2 - now available on Early Access

I'm really looking forward to Xenonauts 2 but the lack of random maps is massive decline
  10. Visperas

Zelda: Leaks of the kingdom thread

I started playing the couch potato version, in Yuzu, and it plays great. The only issue so far is that the FPS drop noticeably when aiming with the bow or with a weapon to throw. Do you guys know how to fix that?
  11. Visperas

Outer Wilds - outer space camping trip game

I just finished the main game and working on the dlc. I'm shocked at its reception here. This game is a fucking masterpiece. DLC included. If you haven't played it. Give it a chance.
  12. Visperas

Zelda: Leaks of the kingdom thread

So, for those in the know, how long until we can play emulated Tears aprox?
  13. Visperas

Bro, why are you doing that to yourself. The harder difficulty is for elite pro gamers. Just change the settings and enjoy the game. I won't tell anybody. Also, complaining about something that can be changed in the settings while acknowledging that it can be changed in the settings...
  14. Visperas

Yes, it's been ages since I 100% a game, but I did for Haak. Actually, the previous 100% might have been Aeterna Noctis.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom