Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by villain of the story

1. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

My thoughts exactly. A screen with numeric values about other people in the shelter seemed too metagamist to me. Brian should play Zombie Chronicles to see a text-adventure game that does similar things and handles shelter morale and maintenance in a decent and involving way.
  2. Help, I am being harassed at the Codex! or ban VOTS

Not gonna hide if I'm desperate, though it's more about stuff that easily escapes attention due to high traffic. Happens all the time, especially with a lot of posters from different time zones.
  3. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/b/455418215 Dead State with Oscar and Brian starts at 03:45:00
  4. Help, I am being harassed at the Codex! or ban VOTS

Who will defend MW and DF along with you once I'm gone, DraQ? Who? What game? Frontiers? Hiking-Sim with modding that's built around being a Hiking-Sim first and foremost, as opposed to cancerous mutations of triple-A popamole arcade-action-hiking-sim hybrids. Not really a hard-on but joyful...
  5. Help, I am being harassed at the Codex! or ban VOTS

TL;DR: if you do NOT want alerts or PMs from me as part of some mass-summon event in the future, just vote "NO" in this thread and I will trouble you no more. Most of you probably know that I have a tooth for mass-spamming people with PMs or summons to draw attention to various fundraising...
  6. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Ok. Still behind my post. You probably just can't handle some shit being out of your control.
  7. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm not sure RNG is what I thought it was. What do you mean by RNG?
  8. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

That was the sloppiest PAX presentation I've seen so far. And it was almost exactly like the last video, revealed almost nothing new or different. Also rushed, with gameplay jumps for demonstration which looked so very unclear and over-simplistic. Also unfortunate that they got one of the sadder...
  9. Game News Age of Decadence August Update

Is this still on? Can I write a filler NPC? Does this mean that if I pay $40 for the filler character, I will only need to throw $10 later for the box?
  10. Prisonscape - a prison RPG

Text is too big. I like low-res.
  11. IceBlink Kickstarter: Toolset for turn based party RPGs

I think what you mean to say is "isometric" or "first person".
  12. KickStarter Dead State Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

If the RNG can kill anyone at anytime, then you shape your tactics around avoiding it instead of going into fights head-on in a survivalistic game. Sort of like ArmA; I doubt anyone who is into the series where you can die to a single bullet to the head practice savescumming on a regular basis...
  13. Frontiers - Daggerfall-inspired exploration-focused indie RPG

We would use anagrams or other creative names or descriptions, if that turns out the kind of thing we all agree on. Plus, it would be tacky and too easy if we used real names straight. And that is almost correct, if whoever will collect the money can do so without transaction fees. Shouldn't be...
  14. Frontiers - Daggerfall-inspired exploration-focused indie RPG

:salute: Are the Watchwitz banishments permanent? Either way, who cares about them? This will be something permanent within the game, so I'd lean towards leaving a good mark by it being either ego-wanking, nostalgia wanking or just shitting on scumbags. I doubt anyone would object to burying...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom