Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Villagkouras

1. Villagkouras

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

There is a sports radio show in Greece, which is the biggest radio show in terms of listeners. Hosted by two guys, 53 and 75 years old. They talk mainly about football, but other things as well, like cinema, politics etc. They're doing it since 1999. Last week, the 75 year old starting talking...
  2. Villagkouras

Risen next-gen rerelease

If the game doesn't launch or stays at black screen, just run from desktop shortcut, quit and then it would run without problem via Steam. I'm very glad I can play this with my controller. This is exactly the kind of patches I want for games like this. Some improvements for modern computers and...
  3. Villagkouras

SIGNALIS

Dear devs, if you have a game that lasts 2-3 hours and you want to last more, either expand the fucking game or release it as a 2-3 hour game, with the appropriate price. Don't make your game tedious as fuck just to pad its length, because I'm going to play it. And I'm not the guy that bullied...
  4. Villagkouras

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

Are there any other games that let you meow, scratch furniture and lick your balls? Nope. That's innovation gamerz.
  5. Villagkouras

Atlus Persona 5

Not a big fan of JRPGs and never played a Persona game before, I enjoyed the shit of this game.
  6. Villagkouras

Nioh: Feudal Era Dark Souls

Today I started my third and final attempt to play this game. If it doesn't happen now, I won't try again. The first time I couldn't kill the first mission's boss. Uninstalled. The second time I struggled to reach the second boss, an old hag that kept paralyzing me. When I did, I couldn't kill...
  7. Villagkouras

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Malenia has been nerfed in 1.06, the dance is much easier to dodge.
  8. Villagkouras

Any good metroidvania recommendations?

How's death handled in this one? I have no problem playing a hard game, but usually what puts me off is replaying sections just to reach the spot you died, only to die again. I dropped Astalon, which was nice overall, because I couldn't restart every fucking time I died. Are there plenty of...
  9. Villagkouras

No forum access from Tapatalk

Big thanks for that. I have a bunch of fora that I use via Tapatalk and the Codex is one of them. It's convinient to have them under the same app.
  10. Villagkouras

Better, than the test site, blander than the past.

Will Tapatalk work with the new design?
  11. Villagkouras

Wadjet Eye Primordia - A Point and Click Adventure - Now Available

Right trackpad is used for cursor. Pushing left trackpad is use/interact and pushing the right one is "look at". The back buttons of the deck are used for option shortcuts like quick save, load etc. I had no problems playing for like half an hour yesterday and I'm not used to trackpads at all...
  12. Villagkouras

Recommendation thread

Are there any top down dungeon crawlers that aren't roguelikes? Preferably, turn based.
  13. Villagkouras

Steam Deck ~ PC Switch

So, I received it. Good timing, my wife had knee operation and I wouldn't be able to play anything in order to help her, so I had some small gaming bursts. Everything works fine, it's silent, battery life is fine and charges relatively fast. I would like a better screen, but it does its job...
  14. Villagkouras

Steam Deck ~ PC Switch

Thanks! Well, since I'm in Greece and things here move on a slower pace, I'll get it in 10-12 days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom