Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Viata

1. Viata

The Dragon Quest Thread

So? That is also something a lot of DB fan artists can do. Copying DB style is very easy, in fact. But to have Toriyama's creativity, however, is something very different.
  2. Viata

The Dragon Quest Thread

Toyotaro's art sucks and it's not the style that matters, it's Akira's creativity. Anyone that read his other works knows how interesting his mecha works are, to the point sometimes I wished DB was never big so he could have spent the time drawing more cool mecha stuff.
  3. Viata

The Dragon Quest Thread

RIP.
  4. Viata

George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment

Man, I hope your life gets better.
  5. Viata

George Ziets opening a new RPG studio - Digimancy Entertainment

Or keeping your wife while making false promises and either never releasing the game or changing the art so much the released game sucks.
  6. Viata

Incline Revisiting Old Games (Again)

I fucking love that boss theme:
  7. Viata

Incline Revisiting Old Games (Again)

Been for a long time, given that it's far easier than for SNES and there is also a good C library for it too.
  8. Viata

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Some codex users will have no problem with onlyfans when that happens.
  9. Viata

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

Done, they have show us the source code, thus they are really working on this game :^)
  10. Viata

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2023: Results & Cool Graphs

Every dev that posted here usually leaves as soon as they game is released or someone said something that offended them.
  11. Viata

I don't know. Perhaps I just expected people to remember those that helped them back when campaign fund was a good thing.
  12. Viata

Turned out RPG Codex is not as important as Gayming Awards.
  13. Viata

Full map of Khorinis island

Sadly, every Brazilian in this forum have a better computer than I (a shitty notebook). :negative:
  14. Viata

Full map of Khorinis island

People with shitty computer really have no option but to understand everything about the few (non-emulated) games they can run.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom