Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by vazha

1. vazha

KickStarter Hidden Pass. A Tactical Turn-Based RPG with elements of 4X Strategy in a Technomagic world

Atrocious art direction, a shame, really, it looks like it might have interesting mechanics / story.
  2. vazha

Indie Worldstone Chronicles (formerly Journey for the Crown) - Fantasy Open-World Isometric RPG with RTwP Combat

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this now. Note I said looks, not plays, so its mostly aesthetics at this point. As for the BG's flaws, there is an entire (and rather hilarious) thread about it on the 'Dex, look it up. My personal "favourites" are the gimmicky Greed mechanic, beyond retarded...
  3. vazha

Decline RPG systems different than d&d on games - let's talk about them !

Great non D & D systems: Prelude to Darkness, AoD / Dungeon Rats Atrocious non D & D systems: PoEs 1-2, Tyranny
  4. vazha

Indie Worldstone Chronicles (formerly Journey for the Crown) - Fantasy Open-World Isometric RPG with RTwP Combat

Looks like that Black Gayser game, hopefully it wont have similarly retarded world and mechanics.
  5. vazha

KickStarter Vagrus: The Riven Realms - post-apocalyptic fantasy caravan master RPG - now with Sunfire & Moonshadow expansion

How many expansions are planned in total? When can I start playing the gold edition of sorts? With all the addons, expansions and dlcs in?
  6. vazha

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

You'll have to choose between Alcomancy wizard and Skolkovo Guild Artificer paths. It's almost like Arcanum!
  7. vazha

Which RPG has the deepest, most fun tactical combat you have ever seen? (presumably TB)

1. Battle Brothers 2. Dungeon Rats 3. KOTC 2 which loses out to the first two in terms of presentation & aesthetic.
  8. vazha

Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

not debating that, folks, but I d say he's shallow even by the "outside of codex" standards. So he might actually find the game too hard & complex for him and offer his "critique" instead.
  9. vazha

He's pretty shallow though, I for one dont trust him doing the game justice.
  10. vazha

Is Miltiades in this game? the answer better not be no!
  11. vazha

The Necromancer's Tale - narrative-driven RPG about about necromancy and descent into madness

Oh my, YES. "...Hestaiyon stood apart from the others, in a corner of the shadowy hall. He was brown and withered in his crumbling mummy-cloths; and his lightless obsidian eyes appeared to gaze still upon nothingness. He seemed not to have heard the questions of Illeiro; but at length, in a...
  12. vazha

In Progress [LP] Fear and Hunger

Great lp, this!
  13. vazha

Incline Josh Sawyer appreciation station

Would probably make an intellectual brawler, like his barbarian abominations in PoEs. God I hate that system
  14. vazha

Finding the will to start playing RPGs again…

I have a solution for your problem, but its going to create a bigger problem for you down the road: Start playing during work time. As in, waste work hours playing games. Best gaming experience I ever had - but it almost got me fired. Thankfully I could conjure shitload of legitimate-sounding...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom