Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Utgard-Loki

1. Utgard-Loki

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

fromdrones trying to sell you "soldier of x" with differently colored grenades as unique enemy types. the souls series has become a blight on the gaming industry. i hope a iron maiden on wheels kills you through the level geometry, you fucking retards.
  2. Utgard-Loki

started as archer and sometimes had a hard time when boss monsters focused on me. the minotaur and griffin could reliably one shot me with their charge attacks. however, i since maxed out archer and switched to warrior and the damage values shrunk immensely. if you are a clumsy, retarded...
  3. Utgard-Loki

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

skinwalker is so retarded that i don't doubt for a second he thinks that will actually work.
  4. Utgard-Loki

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

it's for readability in combat and making your model a smaller target.
  5. Utgard-Loki

Eternity Avowed - Obsidian's first person action-RPG in the Pillars of Eternity setting - coming Fall 2024

judging by the footage i'm going to assume dark messiah of kick and magick is still going to be the undefeated champion of first person melee combat.
  6. Utgard-Loki

Fate/Samurai Remnant

just bond 15 her :stunned:
  7. Utgard-Loki

Fate/Samurai Remnant

append 3 is berserker damage, but only got np2. cursed coins :negative:
  8. Utgard-Loki

"violate public order and morals" lol, lmao. the mongoloid in a suit is just upset no one paid them 50 bucks for the naked chun li skin. i should have known this is going to be some monkey paw bullshit. here comes dragons dogma 2, with everything that should have been in the first one, but i'm...
  9. Utgard-Loki

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

if it was so popular why is there zero dlc?
  10. Utgard-Loki

Vampire Survivors and other top-down arcade shooters (VS discussion now forbidden)

you seem to be under the narcissistic delusion that i care what you are playing. consider washing your mouth with 12 gauge 00 buck to remedy this.
  11. Utgard-Loki

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

i see a lot of people upset at the preset character looks, and i am angry how they miss the point. bloodlines 1 had few character models and armors, but the character was YOUR character, and not commander geralt who has exactly 2 personalities: smiley face blue and frowny face red. i was going...
  12. Utgard-Loki

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

voiced protagonist with bioware dialogue choices. my displeasure is immeasurable and my day is ruined. and it has some dumbass made up meme name as well, just great, can't wait to read thousand variations of the same pun. :negative:
  13. Utgard-Loki

Vampire Survivors and other top-down arcade shooters (VS discussion now forbidden)

i also feel cheated. not only because the devs are troon pedophile enablers, but also because holocure exists, is free and a better game.
  14. Utgard-Loki

Red Dead Redemption 2: Good or shit?

more importantly keeping track of what weapons and how much ammo is loaded has to be kept in memory, and they'd rather waste that space with horse anus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom