Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Urbanolo

1. Urbanolo

Arcanum Arcanum Unofficial patch 2.0 released! (UPDATE)

The game lags as hell (it doesn't happen with multiverse edition, at least it didn't when I last played it), what to do?
  2. Urbanolo

Wadjet Eye Unavowed - Dave Gilbert's RPG-inspired urban fantasy game

Stop hijacking the thread with this inane political drivel. I bought the game on launch, haven't played much yet, but so far it's very very easy. Hope it gets more complicated later on.
  3. Urbanolo

Pit People - co-op turn-based adventure by Behemoth

Is it any good? Discounted right now.
  4. Urbanolo

Game News BattleTech Released

Politics are killing rpg codex.
  5. Urbanolo

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

I was on holidays and I'm about 100 pages behind, so... is the game good or does it go to shit in the later parts? I assume some of you finished it already.
  6. Urbanolo

Nioh: Feudal Era Dark Souls

Never crashed for me in 60 hours of gameplay.
  7. Urbanolo

Demons Age by Bigmoon Studios - turn-based RPG "highly inspired" by Chaos Chronicles

What's the story with Hobgoblin42 and this game?
  8. Urbanolo

Please add a gender icon next to the username

Have you ever written anything other than pointless one-liners?
  9. Urbanolo

I just defeated the centipede pushover boss or whatever, the game is really really fun, definitely not souls-like, but still great, however the 'living weapon' or whatever it's called is straight out I WIN button. My usual tactic was to chip away a boss carefully till 40% health, then press 2...
  10. Urbanolo

So how's the port? Will my laptop with flimsy Geforce 960m even run this shit?
  11. Urbanolo

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - set in Nazi occupied America

It isn't actually, people with narcissistic personality disorder are usually like this - megalomaniac and disdainful of others, no matter race or sex. I don't think Wolfenstein wanted to accurately portrait an abusive father figure, but those people DO exist.
  12. Urbanolo

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

I've finished the game on classic difficulty, took me 74 hours. Overall great game, sprawling with content. Biggest caveat - numbers bloat at the higher levels (as in you NEED to upgrade your weapons every level) was annoying. Arx was definitely the best part of the game, in contrast to D:OS...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom