Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Unradscorpion

1. Should the English-only rule be relaxed?

Dėrjki varčdy to znąkl, Wyrmlord? Gįšte ča po klifėč, no jolmo cū karadejkly vas žled to komųničom sno brolety.
  2. Ban Orgasm

He's pretty crude, but I doubt he bothers anyone here
  3. Khor needs a new tag

4. Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

http://gas13.ru/v3/tutorials/pixel_face.php Try with something like this, that portrait looks abhorrent.
  5. I Present To You The Scrappiest Little Dev Ever...

People usually don't understand how soulless their favorite game developers/musicians are Of course it's all a semantic misunderstanding
  6. Ban JimProfit

Does it even need saying :M
  7. Codex Design Committee: Platformer / RPG

Wasn't there that horrendous megaman roguelike by the guy who hosts RLT?
  8. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Does dissent on a bioware forum in any way affect sale figures or are they just doing this for the fuck of it?
  9. For My Codexian Fans

Volly sure knows how to summon worms from the woodwork
  10. Bioware's attempts at writing

Gromnir, why are you going out of your way just to be a dick?
  11. Phenomenal RPG listed as one of the games of all time

Perhaps this is your son making some extra money by writing this shit codexer, probably keeping it a secret.
  12. Can We Get Another Turn-Based CRPG Already?

This is where we differentiate between art direction and 'graphics' in a number of polygons sense
  13. The Rise of the Indie Developer

This is capitalism, indie games fail if they don't aim for a demographic.
  14. Gallery!

I guess it has something to do with pedophilia laws

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom