Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tytus

1. Tytus

GreedFall II: The Dying World - prequel where native PC travels to the old continent

The woman's face gives me the uncanny valley effect. They gave her weirdly small eyes. I hope she is not like that in the game itself.
  2. Tytus

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Aahh, the "no u" response. The heights of your intellect is achieving are too big and steep for me to scale. Trully a Codexer intellectual right here.
  3. Tytus

Imagine being such a faggot you see a guy you like, and you want to fuck him, but you also have some guilt over being gay. So, to soothe your mind, you turn characters into women to feel good about yourself when fucking those characters. Trully something only a Codexer could create.
  4. Tytus

Bioware Refugees are really the worst. They are so starved for degenerate sex scenes in RPGs they're gonna fuck monsters and argue why it is ok. :P
  5. Tytus

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

Choosing Frostbite seemingly was Bioware's decision too. It was influenced by EA, of course. From what I remember, Mark Darrah was talking about on his YouTube channel. He basically said something to the extent of that EA was pleased with DA2. As it had a short dev cycle, didn't cost that much...
  6. Tytus

Favorite isometric Hack & Slash game?

Why no Space Siege? :smug:
  7. Tytus

Sapkowski demands CDPR pay him more

Some Chinese book convention he attended.
  8. Tytus

Sapkowski demands CDPR pay him more

When Sapkowski needs more money the blades come out.
  9. Tytus

Mass Effect Trilogy

There are more at the old F13 forums. But it's a chore finding them. He posted there under the nickname Stormwaltz. http://www.f13.net
  10. Tytus

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

They want brownie points for diversity but don't want to do any actual work required to make it interesting. So, they copy the same thing over and over because it's easy, simple, and fast.
  11. Tytus

Mass Effect New Mass Effect confirmed

Padzi what does our in-house Bioware Drone think about all of this?
  12. Tytus

https://blog.bioware.com/2022/11/07/n7-day-2022/ https://www.techradar.com/features/mass-effect-the-oral-history-of-a-game-changing-rpg N7 day articles and news
  13. Tytus

Incline Nu Codex rocks! The "I Love It" Thread with definitive poll

This section of this particular song best describes my feeling towards nu-Codex.
  14. Tytus

Femshepard has legs like Chun-Li. The Mass Effect degenerates will surely love this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom