Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TwinkieGorilla

1. TwinkieGorilla

KickStarter Lost Eidolons - Fire Emblem-inspired turn-based tactical RPG by Koreans

Much more: Horse Buttheule than I anticipated. Also, I only finally gave this a shot because Troubleshooter was down for maintenance. The animations and controls are so clunky I'm not sure I've got the patience for this game, though I'm sure I'll come back to it again at some point during the...
  2. TwinkieGorilla

Best Newish Tacticool Games

Cheers to the folks who recommended 'Troubleshooter'! I'm positive I never would have given this a chance based on aesthetics alone, but it seems pretty rules-crunchy and I fuckin' love that. Digging it so far. More story than I anticipated as well. Good shit!
  3. TwinkieGorilla

KickStarter Lost Eidolons - Fire Emblem-inspired turn-based tactical RPG by Koreans

Jesus fucking christ. I just wanted to see if this game was worth buying and instead I got an eyeful of some alt-right incel crying about shit he made up.
  4. TwinkieGorilla

Are we an RPG Discussion website or a Free Speech website?

And here we have it...the 2021 leading contender for Small Dick Energy Post of the Year.
  5. TwinkieGorilla

We were three when we met on NMA, natch.
  6. TwinkieGorilla

Hey, dude! Damn, long time no shit, eh?
  7. TwinkieGorilla

Anybody who voted "Free Speech" over "RPG" is a fucking dipshit. Sorry, this is not up for argument.
  8. TwinkieGorilla

Game News Encased to be published under Koch Media's new Prime Matter label, coming September

For anybody who'd played any version prior to update 5: It's in a MUCH better state now. I'm actually playing it and enjoying it.
  9. TwinkieGorilla

KickStarter BEAUTIFUL DESOLATION - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure from STASIS developer

Pyke , I'm about 7 hours in and loving it. Without getting wordy the single greatest compliment I can bestow upon you is that it feels absolutely singular. While playing I've felt the verisimilitude keeping me grounded which is a great feat, but even better I've not been sitting here saying "Oh...
  10. TwinkieGorilla

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

That's exactly how my first play through went. :lol:
  11. TwinkieGorilla

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Welp. (P.S. Styg, Deep Caverns still sucks and the new Psi update is dumb but thanks for all the fish)
  12. TwinkieGorilla

Anybody else notice the Pirate theme music sounds a lot like Nick Cave's 'Brother, My Cup is Empty'? I both love it (as a yuge Cave fan) and hate it (because now I can't un-hear it and stop singing it in my head).
  13. TwinkieGorilla

What's up, Styg. Innervate is fucking stupid. Kbye.
  14. TwinkieGorilla

Game News ATOM RPG: Trudograd standalone expansion revealed, coming to Early Access on May 11th

The best thing about ATOM is that it proves that somehow Trystero is alive and well. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom