Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Trymon

1. Trymon

Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic - planned economy city builder - now available on Early Access

Well game is off of Steam, some crazy fan went on a djihad against the devs for not including him on the credits. https://steamcommunity.com/app/784150
  2. Trymon

Who was your favorite character to role play?

Back when Persistent World for Warband was good, I roleplayed Garibaldi, an Italian Medicus (got lot of "Sei Italiano ?" with that name lol). It was great, i healed quite the nobility and warrior caste, which made me well regarded. It saved my life when a mob of angry peasants accused me of...
  3. Trymon

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

I see they went to the Bethesda coding school.
  4. Trymon

Suzerain - political simulator & RPG hybrid by Torpor Games - now with Kingdom of Rizia DLC

So I'm considered a radical centrist by the people, my Foreign affairs minister told me ... Very enjoyable game, lot of reactivity to your decisions it seems, so for sure i'll play it again with other choices.
  5. Trymon

Anime Games where you can be a slaver

Hegemony 3 , clash of the ancients, you make slaves of prisonners of war.
  6. Trymon

KickStarter Space Haven - spaceship colony sim inspired by RimWorld - now available on Early Access

Remind me of Spacebase DF-9, hope it doesn't end up the same way...
  7. Trymon

Decline Critical role ruined PnP

Happen with anything that get too popular, people will try to just emulate it, not even try to add anything, so you usually end up with something of even lesser quality. And they don't get that most of the time its more of a show than real game sessions, so most of it is kinda scripted. Last...
  8. Trymon

Fallout Fallout 3 is a good game

Yeah Van buren was great from the few glimpses we had.
  9. Trymon

Arcanum French and German versions of Arcanum

I have a french version on CD, just tell me what do to do with it.
  10. Trymon

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Dude was taking exemple from some AAA, trying to build an always online required games like simcity and such i bet. :troll:
  11. Trymon

KickStarter Lion and Snake (Turn-based RPG, in development)

Will there be a crushmaster class ?
  12. Trymon

Oxygen Not Included - space colony sim from Klei

Looks like Craft the World, maybe with a bit more depth with that electricity system and SF setting...
  13. Trymon

Management / Sim I want to manage a space station

Another game that's not out yet but seems pretty interesting, astrobase command http://astrobasecommand.com/ It aims to give you the feel to be in charge as an actual officer and not a god-like being, hence trying to make the UI as a desk and such.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom