Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tropic

1. tropic

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Voting A for paranoia. This is a horror LP, sanity will get us nowhere.
  2. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Thanks treave - loved it and looking forward to the next!
  3. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Anyone else think Shun is going to turn out to be the bad guy? All-conquering emperor with firearms a la Kung Fu Panda 2?
  4. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

C>A 2
  5. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Flopping again: A IX XIV XV
  6. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Flopping A II Cao'er V Yunzi and Armaiti VI Xuezi
  7. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

I voted for Xuezi, BJ and the mysterious emperor-recognizing guy, but I sort of like the waifu options for keeping our own house in order.
  8. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

A VI IX XIV
  9. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Regarding Xuezi, this last update has reaffirmed that the choices we make often have both good and bad consequences. We shared WQS with Shun and declined the sword, so we got a WQS power-up. Having spared Xuezi the chaotic qi unsealing, perhaps we will find that she can ragemode more easily in...
  10. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

One-armed badmofo or swordmaster zombie arm?? Tough choice! I love this update!
  11. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Absinthe, that assumes that treave won't pull a trololol and say "arm regeneration succeeds but takes 400 years, LP now over, war god end applies." We have pretty consistently neglected holistic questions about Jing's destiny in favor of physical affairs - solving murders and playing jianghu...
  12. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

I kind of agree with Absinthe that we are effectively finished as a serious contender, even with such illustrious masters. We did, however, save Shun and put divine right to rule (in sword form) back in his hands. Fire Cult amnesty is virtually guaranteed - furthermore, Huashan is embarassed...
  13. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Maybe a dense question, but: against whom? edit: Nevermind, summit
  14. tropic

[LP CYOA] 傳

Yes, it seems like the swords might have saved our arm. It would be nice if Cao'er could reattach it, but I doubt treave will let us off that easily. This was probably the chapter climax, right? treave said the story was almost over, so we probably have a few more choices that may (or may not)...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom