Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by treborSux

1. treborSux

La Mulana 2

Been playing La Mulana 2 the last couple weeks. About 25 hours in, and am enjoying it more than the first one. I like the Nordic mythology theme, and there's so far less annoyances than the original. I assume I am going to run into some ridiculously cryptic nonsense at some point, but I haven't...
  2. treborSux

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

Neither and both. "Look at this wild crazy world we live in! Grab some guns and a fast car, going to be a lot of fun!"
  3. treborSux

In reality, they should have packed it up after San Andreas. The holy trinity on the PS2 were the only games actually worth playing. Vice City being the only real masterpiece of GTA.
  4. treborSux

Honestly I don't have any problem with the modern black urban dystopia setting, but wtf is the main character? If it's going to be a woman, at least make her hot and cool. Instead they went with a ghetto Michelle Rodriguez. The inclusive and "relatable" imaginary bland POC woman.
  5. treborSux

Wizardry Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord remake by Digital Eclipse - now available on Early Access

No way that shit was awesome. Putting in 100 hours to have your party wiped out by a surpise pack of Greater Demons is a feature :lol:
  6. treborSux

Wizardry Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord remake by Digital Eclipse - now available on Early Access

I'm already sort of against the concept of "modernizing" old games, but even accepting the idea, this is about the worst to choose. The game is essentially a minimalist haunted house. It's definitively an old school experience. By adding modern graphics, music etc., it's like you're trying to...
  7. treborSux

Street Fighter 6

I have zero clue what Gootecks or Valle have been doing the last 8 years, but I'm positive Gootecks is involved in something crypto and Valle is grooming teens to come to his pad for "fight night".
  8. treborSux

Street Fighter 6

I mostly lost interest in the FGC and Street Fighter in general during SF5. To me SF6 looks about as uninspiring as I was would expect from Capcom. I should probably get back into fighting games tho. Would probably pick up KOF XV or go back to Tekken 7.
  9. treborSux

Grimoire Thread

GandGolf is approaching 600 hours of gameplay. :salute:
  10. treborSux

Grimoire gameplay and hints thread

How do you invoke wearable items? I have a ring of polymorph and ring of protection that both have charges that I don't know what they do. I tried USE in every possible situation, in and out of battle. Once an item is equipped, using it doesn't even seem to be an option. The most that happens...
  11. treborSux

Incline TEH GAMEZ WILL NEVER GO ON SALEZ GUYZ

Doesn't really matter to me, the Wine codebase is shit in general. It works fine in a XP virtual machine so I'm good :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom