Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by treave

1. treave

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

As Uridimmu actually has an axe to grind against the particular demons of that faction it would have been tricky, but interesting.
  2. treave

Definitely, and you would still have run into him in any of the timeskips chosen. John Bull was an apprentice of Edward Kelley, former member of the Golden Dawn and current member of an informal group of villains that would have included Rasputin. All of them have pledged their soul to their...
  3. treave

Escaping, hoping to get her daughter to safety. Past the Wall, the influence of her captors is extremely limited and the beast (among several others) were all they could manage to send to hunt her down. Something cliched about saving her daughter. Nothing witty. Yes, but I would have made it...
  4. treave

Re: Rain and Urudimmu To keep things simple, Rain can be considered the last descendant of the former administrators of the Tower, though for various reasons their people have been mostly locked out of its functions by the time the Tower appeared on Earth some 75,000 years ago. The Tower itself...
  5. treave

Still alive, but barely. Between work issues, family issues, sickness and the world generally going to hell in a handbasket, it's been real tough to get back to this place. :negative: I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue this, and I'm not able to promise any regularity with updates unless I...
  6. treave

That couple of busy weeks has turned into a couple of busy months. Unfortunately I won't be able to get back to writing anything till after the 21st. :shredder:
  7. treave

Wasn't holding, was having a busy couple weeks. Let's go with B then.
  8. treave

Until you can't bear being sober.
  9. treave

The real power of the Lesser Eye of Horus lies in restoration. It mildly improves all your physical faculties while in effect, which also has the side-effect of clearing up your head temporarily if you are under influence from a substance or other mundane mind altering means, at a degree and...
  10. treave

Prologue III: “I would very much like to have a drink.” The captain of the Mauretania is a man built like a barrel, dressed all in white as befits his rank. A great black bushy beard adorns his face, which he scratches as he sees you enter through the door, with your unwanted companion in tow...
  11. treave

Guess the bandwagon takes it, will lock it in for A.
  12. treave

Prologue II: “This ship is British, and I am not.” As she takes your drink, you order another. And another. And you frown. Surely she can’t keep this up? The bartender grows more nervous, you grow more irritated, and the only thing growing about her is her widening, impish grin. “If you’re...
  13. treave

Will check back in around 24 hours to lock in the votes. Edit: Looks like A takes it then.
  14. treave

If you're really interested in seeing that scene I can set the next update to happen after about 30 drinks and your character runs out of patience and does one of the choices offered.
  15. treave

No, because the bartender looks about ready to make up an excuse to close the bar down after this round.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom