Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
treave
Reactions
225 14,391 100 25

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Root getting account (and apparently database) nuked has completely fucked your chapter links for Epic. Have you thought about fixing them?
    Welcome back! Your CYOAs (old and new) are one of the best things about the Codex.

I hope everything is going well for you.
    Maxie
    Maxie
    now to sell Kalarion for organs to ensure treave doesn't need to leave again
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Don't talk to president Bush like that
    Hey I just read Epic/Legend/Spiral back to back to back and now I don't want to live anymore. Thank you so much you fucking asshole. I hope everything goes well in your life and you write more of this masterful simultaneously addictive and heartbreaking shit you massive douchebag.
    Thats sad.
    treave
    treave
    Sorry, didn't notice the previous comment.

Been extremely busy so besides checking in every once in a while in the Playground I haven't been spending much time on the Codex.
    Hey treave this is all that is left to do :)

使用ARTDINK伺服器的自動生成機能

※生成的網頁內容有受到限制。\n 或是FIX世界沒有登錄。

於ARTDINK伺服器登錄連結網頁/FIX世界

& THis picture below

http://i.imgur.com/RzeQcbD.png
    treave
    treave
    使用ARTDINK伺服器的自動生成機能
    Use ARTDINK server's auto-generation function.

※生成的網頁內容有受到限制。\n 或是FIX世界沒有登錄。
    *Generated homepage content will be restricted. Or FIX world is not logged in/registered.

於ARTDINK伺服器登錄連結網頁/FIX世界

Edited picture:

http://i.imgur.com/qMLtpWG.png

The left column has the same words as the right column, so I didn't translate both.
    Congratulations! You are eligible for a copy of the original 1989 Wasteland. Contact me via conversation to let me know whether you want a GOG key, Steam key or don't want / need one at all (remember, you can take it and use it as a gift because what the fuck are we going to do with them all?).
    Archive-binging through your LP, Bro. Truly incline and epic!
    You made me stay until 4 of the morning reading non-stop, taht is the mark of a good writer, fellow bro!
    A genius, it is a pleasure to read his works and participate in his LP. A true bro if I ever saw one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom