Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Trashos

1. Trashos

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

LOL, I guess that's fair, Styg.
  2. Trashos

Well, I like to go 100% critical chance with my SI builds (not because it is optimal, but because it makes things more deterministic). So if I find any effect for the hopper foot, it can save me some spec points.
  3. Trashos

Coretech sells good shields. But you need to join them and do their quests in order to get access. Getting a reasonable shield by killing: In Core City, on the merchant level, go north from the merchants, go north from Jon the Beautiful, and there is a guy who guards a ladder that goes down. He...
  4. Trashos

"increases electrical damage TAKEN".... I assumed it meant "by me". If nothing else, this is a good opportunity for me to do some testing with the charms. I just wish it didn't happen with this character.
  5. Trashos

I suddenly met Coral at lvl6, so I caved in and deleted her file as per online instructions in order to get rid of her completely. So I start a new game... ...and now I meet her at lvl10 in Rail Crossing. WTF?! I guess my Electroshock Pistol Uber Scientist character will spend his time kissing...
  6. Trashos

It doesn't. All my ranged builds are versatility, I am not going to take versatility with my knives. I have 300+ stealth, however, which is what I was counting on.
  7. Trashos

Ironman/soft ironman forces you to think about a difficult encounter/location before you do it. In the case of Underrail, it also forces you to prepare heavily for the difficult fights (ie, I often go back to the house to get the right gear and consumables for each location). If you can find joy...
  8. Trashos

I am in my... er.... "beloved" Arke with my knives build. Total reloads in whole game up to Arke: 6 Reloads in Arke this far: 7 All these years after the game's release, and I have seen none of you bitches who claim that Arke is OK -which it isn't- write a guide about how to do it methodically...
  9. Trashos

lukaszek, found it! Interesting to see that spears need a lot of DEX to be accurate. I was wondering about that. I see you tried both crit spear throw and expertise spear throw. Which one worked better for you?
  10. Trashos

My point is that I still want to be one-shotting bosses on a spear throw crit! STR18 has an 88% damage advantage over STR3 (or STR7), but I am wondering whether I need all that. EDIT: It has a bigger advantage than that, because STR also increases the effective skill. It turns out that STR 18...
  11. Trashos

Is that pure metathermics or spear metathermics? I am asking because I am interested in knowing what is the lowest Strength I can get away with on a Spear Metathermics build. I see builds online going 18 STR, but I don't want to go that high.
  12. Trashos

It is a very good all around jet ski, yes. But there are great benefits to other jet skis as well. The fast ones (Torpedo etc) are much more mobile. If you are a tank, the heavy jet skis (Devastator etc) provide better cover. The heavy ones can also use better suspensions. That goes for every...
  13. Trashos

Exactly. Even if I manage to make it upstairs -which is not trivial at all-, they may surround me when I get back down. You may be right. But I have only tried that a couple of times (so I am not as experienced with it as I am with my usual squishy/SI/zero-room-for-mistakes builds), and it is...
  14. Trashos

I used to do Camp Hathor first when I was on Hard. Now on DOM, the level that gives me problems is the 1st level of the mine (which I used to stealth through, but can't stealth through on DOM). Now don't get me wrong, I can still plant 30-40 traps and do it. But if I am to do all that, then I 'd...
  15. Trashos

Yeah, that's cool, ItsChon. I can see some value in an early Hopperdrome. Early DragNDrop is not important to me after the changes to All In. And then there are a couple of Oddity XP (very few for the invested time, the Waterways do have an issue of lacking oddities outside of the mutie...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom