Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by toro

1. toro

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1371980/discussions/0/4369129947733354892/ tl;dr You cannot exit the game with ESC.
  2. toro

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

Refunded after 20 minutes. Parry mechanic sucks and I'm not willing to learn this shit anymore.
  3. toro

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Also it proves that soulsgames are going in the wrong direction. Which is bad news because ER/soulslike content is plenty but DD2 content depends on Capcom. :negative:
  4. toro

It's very close to all time greatness but it's not. It's on the same level as Gothic, Underrail or Kenshi (which it's not bad imho). A great story, difficulty mods, reworked NG+/endgame and improved world layout would elevate this game to crack cocaine level.
  5. toro

You missed the joke. A duplicate Ferrystone is a dud but inattentive players would hire my pawn thinking that they will get a real Ferrystone. Duh.
  6. toro

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

Not a rule. The devs got negative feedback from the demo but they decided to ignore it while they enjoyed the slurping from their twitter echo chamber. Now, reality is coming back to bite them cause they are woke imbeciles. This kind of devs will ultimately fail regardless of what game they...
  7. toro

I duplicated a Ferrystone for the pawn quest reward ;)
  8. toro

Yes. I just duplicated Eldricite 4 times. You just need to wait 2 days for the new item.
  9. toro

My quest for the final armor before end game :) Eldricite can be obtained only in end game although there are reports that a foraging pawn is finding something around Sacred Arbor. Bullshit. I've spent hours trying to find this shit but in the end I had to cheese it by summoning a trade pawn...
  10. toro

You have knockdown resistance on armor. It's basically hyper armor while your skill is charging to full power. Take any heavy armor + Dwarven smithing + Ring of Resolution (or other rings) = Knockdown resistance over 800, maybe over 1000 Mettle + Apotropaism + Intrepidity and you can basically...
  11. toro

edit: funny, at 2:14 i tried to use the diluvian strike but i failed like 3 times in a row :) nevertheless i managed to use the skill later

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom