Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Tom Selleck

1. Tom Selleck

inXile General Discussion Thread

"We've got Bioshock Infinite at home"
  2. Tom Selleck

Telltale Games is back

Holy shit, I am a colossal storyfag and I have played all Telltale games, and I had no fucking idea that this Expanse game even existed, either, and then I checked the Epic site and it came out IN FUCKING JULY!? Absolutely outstanding marketing and word of mouth, guys. Though, I'm sure the...
  3. Tom Selleck

Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The London Case from Microids

I finished this recently, it's not bad if you liked the previous game, it's basically the same with some QoL improvements (camera rotation) and unimprovements (menu screen, the conversations were far like, jankier to get in/out of, but that might be a patchable thing.) I got stuck stuck once...
  4. Tom Selleck

SOMA (Frictional Games)

Isn't there a menu mode that is basically 'monsters don't hurt you' mode? I seem to recall that but I'm not certain.
  5. Tom Selleck

KickStarter STASIS 2: BONE TOTEM - new isometric adventure in Stasis universe set in deep sea installation

Don't listen to anyone who says anything but Moses is best bb
  6. Tom Selleck

GOG.com

Notifications, or games?
  7. Tom Selleck

Supermassive Games (Until Dawn, Dark Pictures Anthology, etc)

The Quarry and Until Dawn were abysmal, but I didn't hate the others I played, Man of Medan, House of Ashes and some other one I forget the name of, but it was the most recent one. The HH Holmes one. It was absurd, but in a doofy horror movie way.
  8. Tom Selleck

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

What manscaped bullshit? I'm always intrigued with YouTube sponsor shit
  9. Tom Selleck

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

He just did a review about The Callisto Protocol, he seems to make reviews every 3.5 weeks I guess
  10. Tom Selleck

Colossal Cave Adventure remake from Ken & Roberta Williams

tldr; out of touch millionaire doesn't the understand current market. Get back on your boat. It's almost like you're getting four games for the price of four! Not the Steam Deck version too!?!!?! Wow, you spoil me, Ken.
  11. Tom Selleck

The Dragon Age: Inquisition Thread

An hour and a half? Just timestamp me the part where he regrets making all the women ugly as shit in it.
  12. Tom Selleck

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

I just can't past the lustiness of it, I either gotta fap or use two hands to control my cleric abilities, not both at the same time.
  13. Tom Selleck

Pentiment - Josh Sawyer's historical mystery narrative-driven game set in 16th century Bavaria

Imagine spending this much effort on the quality of the look of the words, but not the quality of the words themselves. The most ornate, gilded, filigreed toilet. It's still a bowl for shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom