Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Toffeli

1. Toffeli

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

Is this from the remaster? :M
  2. Toffeli

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

Some relevant info for a change and Infi doesn't post it? :eek: E: BASE GAME USD 34.99 | EUR 34.99 | GBP 29.50 DELUXE EDITION USD 40.47 | EUR 40.47 | GBP 34.09 If it doesn't turn out complete shite, might just buy the deluxe version as a support since there's so little price diffrence. Could...
  3. Toffeli

Skull and Bones

AAAA meaning AAAARGH
  4. Toffeli

The Thaumaturge - supernatural RPG set in early 20th century Warsaw from Seven: The Days Long Gone devs

The release is in less than three weeks and there is still no price for the game? What the hell? :o I buy less than 1 game per year (at least anything that costs more than 10€), but I'm tempted to give this one a go, even without any reviews.
  5. Toffeli

Manor Lords - medieval city-building with large scale battles

Release date for the (early access) is 26.4.2024
  6. Toffeli

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - first person action adventure from Massive Entertainment

I got a key to this with my recent 7800 XT purchase, but have zero interest in the game because I loathe the setting (Have not watched the movies and wont). I have been trying to sell it for 25e on one website, but no interest so far. :mad: And just when I was thinking maybe I try it after all...
  7. Toffeli

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

And 7 playthroughs.
  8. Toffeli

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

You mean they have banned the entire discussion about the game this whole time? :retarded:
  9. Toffeli

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

I would rather live in the world of cyberpunk dystopia than this thing based on the current world :prosper: and looks like I wasn't the only one :negative:
  10. Toffeli

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Great news, but why only now, and not a few years earlier. :negative:
  11. Toffeli

Commandos-Like Mimimi Games shutting down

Oh well. Only played Desperados 3 but I liked it quite a lot so it is a shame. :(
  12. Toffeli

Vapourware Beyond Good & Evil 2

Beyond Good and Evil 2 creative director Emile Morel has died :eek:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom