Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TheCassandraSaturn

1. TheCassandraSaturn

BioWare official forums shutting down! END OF RINE!

i'm just asking those posters who were here on BSN to leave drama at the door, just kindly to back off on me. i already have been through enough with that from same people. that's all.
  2. TheCassandraSaturn

Horizon Zero Dawn - open world action-RPG from Guerilla Games - now on PC

can i ask a question, is HZD really so good that it should be recommended? if so should i play it? i don't have PS4 yet but i plan to get one someday. the gameplay and trailers look really incredible. i have little bit of feeling that it could be enjoyable game.
  3. TheCassandraSaturn

Questions about the Forum

hey i'm really new here so i'm curious. where can i learn more about the forum. i'd like to learn why do we have posts that are moderator-approved and all kind of buttons, how do they work? etc etc. that kind of stuff. thanks
  4. TheCassandraSaturn

to people hating on me, i didn't come here to fight nor do you need to fight with me. you guys are being very disrespectful regarding my transition into a woman. these posts you made are pretty old. they have changed. in the studying part of "Nursing" here, it was referred to medical school of...
  5. TheCassandraSaturn

never thought i'd get referred about this regarding my weight. i was 210 in 2010. yes, lbs. gee thanks to whoever that brought up this old part of this comments regarding me. it's all in past. no need to drag it up. btw i joined today just to chill.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom