Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
The Brazilian Slaughter
Last Activity:
Sep 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM
Brofists Received:
Kodex Kool Kredits:

The Brazilian Slaughter

Arcane, Mudcrab, from Belém do Pará

I got back to 2010, didn't I? Me again, studying for very hard exam. But this time, I KNOW I CAN PASS! Jan 29, 2014

The Brazilian Slaughter was last seen:
Viewing thread WoW Alternatives For Slower Connections/Computers, Sep 2, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    1. Ulminati
      Ulminati
      Does @the brazilian slaughter generate alerts in your profile posts too? That would be majestic! [edit] It doesn't. :(
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
      2. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        What if someone puts it in their sig?
        Mar 10, 2013
    2. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      What' up with Stalkers? I'm stalking Surf and it doesn't do anything, no alarms or anything else.
      1. Broseph, gaudaost, Ulminati and 1 other person Brofist this.
    3. Commissar Draco
      Commissar Draco
      Now the Emperor's Holy Inquisition is watching You. ;-)
      1. oscar, The Brazilian Slaughter and IDtenT Brofist this.
    4. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      Better not head to any alleys or deserted forums...
      1. Broseph, Ulminati and IDtenT Brofist this.
    5. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      Holy shit, people are stalking me? Fucking pervs.
    6. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      I. Am. The. Brazilian. Slaughter. Who. Are. You.
      2. oscar
        oscar
        your doom
        Mar 18, 2013
      3. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        You may be doom, but I am the infinite!
        Mar 18, 2013
    7. flabbyjack
      flabbyjack
      What. Are. You.
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
    8. Guido Fawkes
      Guido Fawkes
      Can't type much here... i.e: your Church stance on abortion, Ellen White as a "prophet", etc. Not that my opinion means much, since I consider all protestantism to be heretical because of "sola fide" and "sola scriptura". What happened to pms?
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
    9. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      Adventist is pretty debauched? I know many of them, no debauchery. You're reading second-hand sources, perhaps. Also, fuck character limit.
      1. Ulminati and IDtenT Brofist this.
    10. Guido Fawkes
    11. Guido Fawkes
      Guido Fawkes
      Sorry you feel that way. I advise you to read more on the subject. Well, at least choose a more respectable protestant sect(Lutheran or Calvinist). Adventism is a pretty debauched sect.
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
    12. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      I think the Adventists are the church most dedicated to the study of the word, which I like. Catholicism made too damn many mistakes for me.
    13. Guido Fawkes
      Guido Fawkes
      Still a kwanzan evangelical heresy. Worst yet, a *modern* kwanzan heresy. What do you have against classical Christian orthodoxy anyway?
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
    14. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      Jehova's Witness? Nope, I'm Seventh-Day Adventist.
    15. Guido Fawkes
      Guido Fawkes
      One thing disconforts me. You claim to be an ultra-conservative Brazilian, with sympathies for the imperial times. For that you are a bro. But you also claim to be a Jehova's witness. Why embrace a kwanzan evangelical heresy?

A true orthodox conservative Brazilian, you must be a conservative Roman Catholic. The kind that goes to Tridentine mass and badmouths CNBB. A defender of the true faith. The national faith.
      1. IDtenT and Commissar Draco Brofist this.
    16. The Brazilian Slaughter
      The Brazilian Slaughter
      E ai, tudo bem? Tem muitos brasileiros aqui, é só reparar corretamente, ou se necessário, só perguntar BR BR BR. Vou olhar os sites.
    17. Silva
      Silva
      1. IDtenT Brofists this.
      2. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Tem muito brasileiro aqui, é só convoca-los usando a Invocação Brazuca: BR? BR? BR? BR?
        Esses sites são de RPG? Vou olhar.
        Tão fazendo uma partida multiplayer com o pessoal do Codex, dá uma olhada na sessão estratégia. Acho que vou entrar, bora ver. Será que dá pra jogar com a versão piratex?
        Maldito limite de 140 caracteres, isso aqui não é o Twitter!
        Feb 27, 2012
  • About

Signature

Vaultbr.com.br - The best forum for Brazilian lovers of Post-Apoc games, media and general lovers of old-school incline!

(buying stuff via the above links helps us pay the hosting bills)