Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by TC Jr

1. TC Jr

Crispy™ Are game controllers crap?

Someone here (another thread) recommended this 8bitdo ultimate bluetooth controller I bought it a good few months ago and really enjoy it, nice weighty feel to it. I haven't had to use the dpad too much though so take that for what it's worth.
  2. TC Jr

Sonic the Hedgehog Appreciation Thread

How was Team Sonic Racing btw? Seems like it has good reviews but I remember at release some people being a bit iffy, I loved Sonic and All-Stars Racing fwiw.
  3. TC Jr

Dead genres (RTS, TPS, etc.)

I'm being broad here but: Rage meters, comeback meters, novelty mechanics (easy combos). Lol, fuck that noise, not to mention the over-balance modern fighting devs do to appeal to faggot e-sports
  4. TC Jr

New Tomb Raider confirmed

Won't speak for Ash but for me, this would be the equivalent of entering a random* area in RE1 and having all your shotgun/g-launcher ammo taken away. Even if the developers caked you in it for later areas, or made lesser enemies more prevalent - it robs the player for forward thinking in the...
  5. TC Jr

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Hate that aussie faggot. Nice clickbait title, stupid.
  6. TC Jr

Metroid (NES)

Just think of the crawling enemies as stage obstacles, as opposed to shit to kill.
  7. TC Jr

Unity reveals plans to charge developers per game install - plans modified and CEO fired, lol

Propose something so retarded, you know no one will get on board. "Ok, we'll only charge once per install." Durr sounds good to me. - faggot unity devs Same with everything, offer the absolute worst, then offer something slightly less gay but still gay.
  8. TC Jr

System Shock The Terminator franchise - what games are considered best in it?

Hatred on story mode would do the trick too lol, I'm sure there's probably a terminator model mod too
  9. TC Jr

The original Tomb Raider, its remake, and the loss of subtlety

Agreed but as long as the draw distance also remains the same, for reasons Ash stated. Still gay IV's not included.
  10. TC Jr

Mortal Kombat 1 Reboot

Closest to exist AFAIK
  11. TC Jr

Thief 4

TL:DR - Kinda shite but if you've exhausted all options, pirate it.
  12. TC Jr

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

Hey, I was wondering if "Old Good STALKER Evolution" is suitable for a first-time playthrough of the game? Seems like it's mostly QoL changes without altering gameplay too much.
  13. TC Jr

Scoring Systems in Retro Games

Haven't tested myself yet but looks to be fixed. https://cookieplmonster.github.io/2021/08/08/crazy-taxi-dreamcast-restoration-silentpatch/
  14. TC Jr

Favorite drink while gaming?

Usually beers, but my favourite is bourbon, with the right game it's a great experience.
  15. TC Jr

Josh Sawyer Q&A Thread

He's a complete fag on twitter but I still like his games, weird one

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom