Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Taluntain
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2017 at 7:58 PM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Merry Christmas! 8 0
Participation Award 2 0
'k 2 1
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 30 1
hopw roewur ne 8 4
Brofist 2,059 517
Goldfist 1 3
gimme dem dolla bills 7 0
nice 7 0
Dislike 0 0
Up Yours 0 0
Cheers!! 0 0
Funny 323 66
rolleyes 1 0
Agree 134 29
Disagree 15 0
incline 11 6
decline 14 2
Edgy 3 4
meh 4 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Yes 7 1
No 1 0
STOP! posting 0 0
Rage 24 0
:( 0 0
Despair 38 2
Thanks! 25 3
Prestigious 2 2
Salute 24 3
Makes you think... 1 0
Interesting 5 0
Informative 58 2
[citation needed] 14 1
Friendly 23 0
When words are not enough 0 0
Tool 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 16 6
Creative 4 1
butthurt 20 0
Racist 18 1
Deus Vult 2 0
"It was Aliens" 5 1
sheeple 1 0
cuck 2 0
it is a mystery 56 3
Old 14 1
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
WTF am I reading 3 1
Nuke it from orbit 0 0
retadred 9 0
Shit 5 0
Slurp this person's delicious asshole 1 0
Heresy 0 0
Equip the Ring 0 0
Excited! 4 1
Doggy 8 1
Kitty 0 0
Balanced 4 0
covfefe 1 0
Yuge! 3 0
Best Deal! 4 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 3 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 1 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 1 0
:M 28 1
M: 2 0
Home Page:
Stoker

Taluntain

Most Frabjous, Mudcrab, from Your Mind

Badass. Professor Badass. Feb 22, 2013

Taluntain was last seen:
Dec 13, 2017 at 7:58 PM
    1. Cudgel
      Cudgel
      You seem to avoid much drama...this worries me.
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        I had a dramatic hamster once.
        Dec 7, 2017 at 2:56 AM
        Cudgel has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    2. tmux
      tmux
      Watchwitz is a low brow move but it appears I hit close to home when I pointed out just how incompetent you are at running a website. Glad to see you getting so upset.
      1. Bumvelcrow
        Bumvelcrow
        More likely everyone is just sick of listening to a stuck record, or looping MP3 for the youngsters tuning in.
        Nov 24, 2017
      2. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        You earned it
        Nov 24, 2017
        gaussgunner has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. fantadomat
        fantadomat
        Really disappointed in his tag! tmux is totally not edgy, he is the most dullest thing that i have seen on the codex,couldn't even read his posts. tmux please stop wasting oxygen and dishonour the edgy guild. Tmux be a good boy and go breath some mustard gas,it goes well with a cocktail of bleach,strontium and sparkle of arsenic. Ah don't forget the umbrella.
        Nov 29, 2017
    3. Aenra
      Aenra
      I keep forgetting to click that fucking button up top that takes me to GOG, but i've read in some thread here that any hotlinking 'counts' as well. Is that true?
      Also, what is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything, thanks.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aenra
        Aenra
        Got it, thanks. And once the server churns out the ultimate answer, remember i asked first.
        Mar 6, 2017
      3. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        42, obviously. Duh.
        Mar 7, 2017
        Aenra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Aenra
        Aenra
        /friendly
        Mar 7, 2017
        Taluntain has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. NeoKino
      NeoKino
      Sorcerors.net + Rpgcodex = consensual non homosexual butt buddies
    5. Excommunicator
      Excommunicator
      Tell us about your RPG ok
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        ookook
        Oct 27, 2016
    6. Curious_Tongue
      Curious_Tongue
      I don't know much about you
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Cool.
        Oct 27, 2016
        Aenra has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. The Nameless Pun
      The Nameless Pun
      fuck you asshole, ban me, i dare you, I'm shitting all moderators but no one can ban me, I will destroy your discussions, die asshole with your family, you cannot ban me 'cause I can find personal info of other accounts, die asshole with your girlfriend whore, worthless shit
      1. Chinese Jetpilot
        Chinese Jetpilot
        Tell 'em Eminem.
        Apr 29, 2016
        Matt7895 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    8. Sankarihauta
      Sankarihauta
      tally tootin.
      1. Night Goat has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    9. Severian Silk
      Severian Silk
      Can you explain your low brofist ratio? Are you a cretin?
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Could be, Fred. Could be!
        Nov 21, 2015
        Matt7895 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. TheUnFlickable2
    11. crojipjip
      crojipjip
      hey tally tootin. If you're shoutbox bugs out on me again, I will call the Australian center for disease control.
      1. agentorange has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. thesoup
        thesoup
        Joke's on you, Taluntian isn't Australian.
        Aug 22, 2015
      3. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        You have to tell them to get DU instead.
        Aug 22, 2015
    12. Sduibek
      Sduibek
      Cacodemon <3
    13. Dreaad
      Dreaad
      1. Taluntain has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Lambchop19
        Lambchop19
        Also, start a youtube channel and post video reviews along with your text reviews. Just have someone read the text review and put footage and/or screenshots of the video game in the background that cycle over and over. Anything to get your users viewing something you can actually put ads on.

Just trying to help a bro out tho. Don't take it as me telling you what to do. Again, you know your site better than I do.
        Aug 11, 2015
      4. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Yea, it's not really my site though and making money has never been the primary focus here, beyond making sure that we can pay all the bills. A newsletter and videos would almost certainly be productive, but unless someone was willing to take that on, it's not gonna happen. All the staff work done here is volunteer pretty much.
        Aug 12, 2015
      5. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        If we wanted to run the Codex as a serious business, we'd need to take a much more serious approach as well and I'm not sure that anyone's that keen on the idea.
        Aug 12, 2015
    14. TheUnFlickable2
      1. Night Goat has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Damn graffiti artists.
        Jul 24, 2015
    15. flabbyjack
      flabbyjack
      I ran across Taluntain's Staff in Pillars of Eternity
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Our concept wasn't as disappointing as Obsidian's implementation.
        May 8, 2015
      2. flabbyjack
        flabbyjack
        The weapon or the game? :)
        May 8, 2015
      3. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        Heh... I'll say the weapon. :D
        May 8, 2015
    16. MrRichard999
      MrRichard999
      Is the sorcerers.net site yours? I see you deal with stuff with Amazon and wanted to know if you could like purchases from Amazon.jp like the Japanese Wizardry titles. Not sure if its doable :)
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        I'm not sure if this is what you're asking but an affiliate account has to be registered for each Amazon separately so it's not that easy if you don't speak that Amazon's language... also, we're getting so little traffic from non-English Amazons that it's not really worth having accounts open for them.
        Mar 27, 2015
    17. crojipjip
      crojipjip
      Can you start a minecraft server for rpgcodex? Think of all the fun that would be. Also you could accept donations for it.
      1. Taluntain
        Taluntain
        I think there is one already, or used to be anyway...
        Jan 12, 2015
    18. Taluntain
      Taluntain
      Badass. Professor Badass.
      1. anus_pounder has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    19. crojipjip
      crojipjip
      hey bro I invited jay wilson to come work on ungame. keep a look out.
      1. anus_pounder has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. TheWesDude
      TheWesDude
      you are the one we talk to about for info on not using paypal to do "donations" to pay for patron status right? send me the relevant info by PM, i prefer to use amazon. if you do not have a setup with amazon, then a mailing address and payee info will suffice i guess.
    21. crojipjip
      crojipjip
      Let me enter GD or SCIENCE. Those people need to be schooled on logic and reason.
    22. flabbyjack
      flabbyjack
      Anger is fleeting, remorse is eternal.
    23. Taluntain
      Taluntain
      I has a status?
      2. Konjad
        Konjad
        You do.
        Mar 15, 2012
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.sorcerers.net
    Stoker

Signature

Sorcerer's Place | Baldur's Gate got the ball rolling...
    RPG Codex | Swimming in the belly of the beast

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)