Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Takeda Kenshi

1. Takeda Kenshi

EverQuest in detail.

IGE and eBay ensured that there will never be a game like EverQuest ever again.
  2. Takeda Kenshi

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence / Souzou on Steam

The game you want is Inindo: Way of the Ninja (aka Inindo: Datou Nobunaga)
  3. Takeda Kenshi

Quake Champions - multiplayer hero shooter from id Software

Rapha playing that long out of control on Elder without the key was insane. The map is hideously skewed in favor of the player with the key, so many people won't understand just how difficult it was for him to remain in the game that long. Another top game of all time with out of control...
  4. Takeda Kenshi

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

Direct Link to the Restoration Patch: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-restoration.429651/
  5. Takeda Kenshi

Still untapped Kickstarter game revivals...

A D.W. Bradley led Wizardry IX Kickstarter would be worthy of my ill-begotten lucre.
  6. Takeda Kenshi

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence / Souzou on Steam

This may be of some interest to you: https://twitter.com/koeitecmoeurope/status/600296414808244224
  7. Takeda Kenshi

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. 3DS

This game is actually quite good, and gets more technical later on. The demo doesn't do it any favors. The gaming 'journalists' who didn't like the game cited 'too much difficulty' as their primary issue. If anything that should make you want to play this even more.
  8. Takeda Kenshi

Hideo Kojima leaves Konami - Update: Founds his own studio, new game funded by Sony

So supposing that this is true, I guess it is safe to say RIP Konami.
  9. Takeda Kenshi

KickStarter Quest For Infamy - A Quest for Glory-like Indie Adventure Game

I felt bad about missing the kickstarter for this game, so I too waited to purchase it at full price. Blackthorne and Co. are doing God's work, least I can do is ensure they get all the money they can. :) Have told quite a few people about this game so hopefully that adds even more sales.
  10. Takeda Kenshi

World of Whorecraft: Battle for Asseroth

To the guy making the list: All you needed to say was the new expansion costs 10 dollars more to purchase and has less content than previous expansions.
  11. Takeda Kenshi

Wildstar - Next NCSoft MMORPG

It really has nothing to do with trying to be grimdark or edgy. Quite simply, after dealing with the devs for this game for the better part of a year I have little to no faith they can produce a game that will keep me engaged. Maybe others will enjoy it, and more power to them.
  12. Takeda Kenshi

Kinda glad I got to play the beta, since I completed all the content in the game currently and it will save me 60 bucks. Absolutely no intention of purchasing this.
  13. Takeda Kenshi

There's a big patch coming out in mid March, might as well wait until then.
  14. Takeda Kenshi

The Dragon Quest Thread

BoF 1 had a cookie cutter weak story... BoF 2 (especially if you can read Japanese/get the superior translated version) was MUCH better. Still my favorite in the series.
  15. Takeda Kenshi

Well that's fine, but at least don't bash it if you haven't tried it. It's vastly different than WoW's combat and much more unforgiving, especially if your ping isn't great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom