Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tabacila

1. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Honestly it doesn't look to me like a "our shit ai'nt selling" response. Sure the company is on fire because that money sink shooter and their top franchise performing badly, which will inevitably raise tensions. But this seems more like some exec screaming at the community team to "fix" people...
  2. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

I loved the part in the original post where they said that you can't criticize without offering solutions. I guess the next step is CA making their code public and posters having to point out what should be changed in case they want to complain about a bug? These guys aren't clowns, they're the...
  3. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

The Sophia team at least seems interested in trying new things like upgrade chains for units or multiple resources. Nothing wild, but at least playing with stuff around the stagnant core engine. The setting never really had any chance for a TW game imo, at least not one with the current...
  4. Total War: PHARAOH

Seems like the crack CA AI team is literally on crack with this one as well:
  5. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

There's a big chance a lot of the people that got the SoC DLC did so to write a review for it and then refund.
  6. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Dogs of War legendary characters now spotted inside game files.
  7. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Patch notes: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/tww3-update-400/ Lel SHADOWS OF CHANGE (PREMIUM DLC) Extra lel Gave the Bray Shaman his head back.
  8. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Baba Yaga blog post, aka Grom's cauldron v2: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/tww3_soc_ostankya/ Kek part:
  9. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

This whole thing blew up because of the price increase, their shit patch policy/bugs, and the lackluster content of the new DLC. They'll definitely not back down on the price. At best new races will stay at $25 and lord packs will fall a little to $20-22. At worst $25 is the new standard for...
  10. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Every time I see CA adding a completely unbalanced, seemingly untested mechanic I get afraid it will completely ruin the game. Then I remember they are not capable of coding AI that can use said mechanics and I just continue scrolling.
  11. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

All reviews have fallen into mixed at 69% (nice!) right now. In just a couple of weeks they went back to where they were before IE. Amazing work.
  12. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Oh damn, it lost the Tower Defense tag :negative:
  13. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Is it me or was no one able to put one shot on target? Are they avoiding blood so they can have a lower rating for the trailer or something lol? These are the most obnoxious looking characters/skins I've ever seen, and I've seen the nuSaint's Row trailers.
  14. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

So apparently I was wrong about Yuan Bo not having the Harmony mechanic. It turns out it was removed as a faction-wide mechanic and is now a regional mechanic. It gives some bonused for going yin, some for going yang, some for balance. Just bonuses, no debuffs. lel
  15. Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

Put the money in the bag or the franchise gets it!!! They definitely picked the wrong DLC to push this price update tbh. Lords with no link between them, minimal re-works to existing races, pretty weak roster, lack of generic lord/heroes. Some corpo probably mandated the increase as well as...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom