Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sultan

1. Resident Evil Village - now featuring giant vampire MILFs

It’s great because I can completely ignore that garbage and just play Village without the two being tethered together. I agree that every game should do this.
  2. Resident Evil 4 VR

So there is a chance that it might actually be good now, unlike RE3R?
  3. Howdy

Howdy
  4. RPG difficulty

Usually normal or hard depending on the type of game. I'm not interested in a higher difficulty if all it does is give the enemies a bunch more health or something stupid like that.
  5. Star Wars Star Wars open world game in development at Ubisoft

Oh yeah, I forgot Massive was The Division studio. Weren’t they making a game based on Avatar? Pretty sure that’s vaporware now.
  6. Star Wars Star Wars open world game in development at Ubisoft

Not that I should be surprised but I wish we would at least get some weird Star Wars games out of this. Instead we are gonna get Ass Creed with a Star Wars skin and it’s gonna be shit.
  7. Community RPG Codex 2020 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

God this year fucking sucked. I haven’t played Yakuza, Troubleshooter, Wasteland 3 or Naheulbeuk yet but those seem like the only good games on that list anyways.
  8. The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Does anyone know if Total War: Three Kingdoms is a good game? I liked Shogun 2, but haven't played many of the others. If it's shit I don't want to waste $25.
  9. KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

Finally broke and ended up buying the game. I was able to clear the prologue and just saved in the first tavern so far. Picked the barbarian character, so we will see how that goes. Glad to hear about the new save spots in the patch, it sounded like a lot of people were annoyed by this.
  10. Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

There has to be some kind of lump sum payment for these promotions.
  11. World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Critical Role is immensely popular and those videos are 3-5 hours.
  12. KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station

I had no idea this was still being worked on, but I remember seeing it a long time ago. The next time this goes on sale on GOG, I might grab it.
  13. KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

I'm torn on buying Early Access games with so much shit to play, but this is so cheap and the prologue demo was enjoyable.
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

According to the Early Access announcement, they won't talk about the price until "closer to the start of EA" and won't even say if the game will cost more when it fully releases.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom