Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Strange Matter

1. Strange Matter

A lovecraftian XCOM => Rise of the Elders: Cthulhu

That's the idea... try to awaken the Great F'ph'und Awa G'em so he can put his magic to work!! Thanks for pledging my good sir. This battle is not over :salute:
  2. Strange Matter

Plan B is a group suicide. We'll pick a nice church somewhere in the classy french countryside and set ourselves on fire. Maybe we'll get attention then :| No, seriously... If KS fails we might have to drop the project - plain and simple. We are looking at roughly another year of dev and...
  3. Strange Matter

Since more and more people are growing suspicious regarding Kickstarter video game projects we decided to release a playable version of the game, to prove that this is real. >>> PLAY THE DEMO FOR WINDOWS AND ANDROID <<< It was important for us to release this demo before the end of the...
  4. Strange Matter

Meanwhile... :roll: Design update #7 - Base Management
  5. Strange Matter

I am not sure what we're talking about anymore but for what it's worth, we have no link whatsoever with Joker :whiteknight:
  6. Strange Matter

What do you mean? Is this aimed at Joker or us? (Rise of the Elders)
  7. Strange Matter

Thank you guys ! :hug: Design update #6 - Level Design Also, I need to repost the previous one because the link was incorrect... :argh: Design update #5 - Character Progression
  8. Strange Matter

Design update #5 - Character Progression
  9. Strange Matter

I must admit I didn't know that game existed! Looks interesting... I'll check it out! Thanks for bringing it up.
  10. Strange Matter

Unfortunately I can't edit my first post anymore so I'll just post the link here: Design update #4 - Random Events
  11. Strange Matter

No worries! We're already very happy knowing that you'll consider buying it upon release! :cool:
  12. Strange Matter

Indeed :) Stygian is shaping up to be a great RPG
  13. Strange Matter

Hi! Here are the links to our design updates for Rise of the Elders: Cthulhu, a tactical RPG set in the world of HP Lovecraft. [Note: I will edit this post regularly in order to add the updates as we release them] Design update #3 - Worldmap Activity Design update #2 - Story Progression Design...
  14. Strange Matter

Two more things I wanted to share with the community: the explanations behind our game's DNA: http://strangematter.co/the-strange-matter-dna/ our intro cut-scene: Your feedbacks would be more than welcome!
  15. Strange Matter

Wintermute : fair enough ;) Saduj : thanks ! btw, if you guys have design suggestions we totally would like to hear them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom