Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Strange Fellow

1. Strange Fellow

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima - coming May 30th

Seems to me like the effort has primarily gone into bespoke content like dialogues and quests, as well as more complex combat and character development systems. Whether or not that's a good thing in a game like this remians to be seen. A 10-hour Ultima would be small, but this looks a lot more...
  2. Strange Fellow

I was going to request this as well.

I was going to request this as well.
  3. Strange Fellow

Jagged Alliance Of Jagged Alliance 2 (and its various mods/expansions/sourceports)

Corporate fuckery is indeed the culprit here. I'm fairly certain the two products are the exact same thing. I don't think anyone really knows about the legality of Wildfire's current publisher selling the original game as DLC for a standalone mod based on the original game (lol). I think the...
  4. Strange Fellow

Screenshot thread

Still not as long as your profile:M
  5. Strange Fellow

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

gg, ez Perhaps the real treasure was the corpses we embalmed along the way.
  6. Strange Fellow

But can the fire also do the cooking? wait, don't answer that
  7. Strange Fellow

Finally, another maiden to keep Njal's sleeping bag warm at night. Nobody can say he hasn't earned it.
  8. Strange Fellow

What drove BG3's success, game mechanics or emotional engagement?

I suspect this stems from the choice they made, starting with DOS2, to have every companion also available as a pre-generated main character. It sounds like a cool idea at first. People who want to create a blank slate main character can do that, and those who want a Witcher or a Shepard with a...
  9. Strange Fellow

KickStarter SKALD: Against the Black Priory - retro RPG inspired by Ultima - coming May 30th

That's just the date for the launch data. We can only hope that this launch data will contain the release date.
  10. Strange Fellow

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

A sniper rifle can kill one dude per turn, maybe two. Other weapons can kill four or five.
  11. Strange Fellow

Turn-Based Tactics Dead Season - zombie turn-based tactics

why zombies :negative: why always motherfucking zombies :negative::negative::negative:
  12. Strange Fellow

Shamefur dispray from Gudleif. He wouldn't last five minutes on the panel of Cloudlands Got Talent.
  13. Strange Fellow

Happy release date announcement announcement day, everyone.
  14. Strange Fellow

Nioh: Feudal Era Dark Souls

Wait, ALL the submissions? So you're basically running through every single level 5+ times? If I had done that, I would never have finished this thing. I stopped doing any missions with map repeats about halfway through the game, and I still regret not stopping sooner. The content recycling in...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom