Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by stony3k

1. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

You can still get killed by your future self and get an achievement, and kill your future self for another one and do both at once (Paradoxology)
  2. stony3k

Whats your favorite standard fantasy class?

I get all the Monk hate but that's primarily because of D&D's dumb implementation. If they wanted proper Easter monks, they should have based them on Sohei (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei)
  3. stony3k

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Posting (more rules!)
  4. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

I'll need to play through as a necromancer, but here's what DarkGod said
  5. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Lich is an evolution of Necromancers not an independent class
  6. stony3k

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

All you need to do is follow Sawyer's twitter for a day to see this
  7. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

I haven't played much, but some of the obvious bugs have been fixed
  8. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

With all the different race and class beginnings, there is no need to do all the beginning dungeons. I now skip a third of them most times, but it was hard to get rid of the completionist in me.
  9. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Lol! That makes this class even better then
  10. stony3k

Tales of Maj'Eyal

I've beaten the game with a Stone Warden twice, but you really need items of speed if you plan to use Earthen Vines. They are great but the 50% speed reduction is dangerous. It's a fun build
  11. stony3k

'Robot Cache - Brian Fargo's blockchain-based digital store that lets you resell games

A lot of this seems really strange compared to a second hand sale market for physical products, but do make sense if you think about it. Like for instance, there is no difference between a new and used digital game (assuming saves have been cleared, etc) so why should there be a difference in...
  12. stony3k

RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - RESULTS ARE OUT!

This describes Planescape: Torment too
  13. stony3k

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2019 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

2 points: Planescape Torment Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 2 Fallout Fallout 2 Tales of Maj'Eyal Arcanum Wizardry 8 1 point: Pathfinder: Kingmaker Age of Decadence Morrowind Might and Magic 6 Gothic Gothic 2 System Shock 2 Betrayal at Krondor King of Dragon Pass
  14. stony3k

Posting something to get on the discord server

Posting something to get on the discord server
  15. stony3k

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

My favorite wallpaper https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steamcommunity/public/images/items/238210/d2215055d1baff3a2034cbcdbbefa845d10dea1a.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom