Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Stereotypical Villain

1. Stereotypical Villain

The Surge - "sci-fi Dark Souls" from Lords of the Fallen devs

Watch the trailer for LotF and laugh yourself into a fucking coma. Tells you all that you need to know about the story.
  2. Stereotypical Villain

The Surge - "sci-fi Dark Souls" from Lords of the Fallen devs

Stay the fuck away from it. Seriously.
  3. Stereotypical Villain

From Software Bloodborne. Discuss or die!

The community is a bit divided about rerolls. The git gud crowd claims that you should just stick to your build. My belief is that rerolls within reason is an okay thing to have since it lets you correct faults in the build you created when you were a newbie... or reroll it full stop to try...
  4. Stereotypical Villain

Guess I'm too much of a spaz to settle for just one weapon and given that I'm already WAY too deep into bloodtinge to go back... I'm just gonna restart and dick around with another build I had in mind. Gonna be interesting to try other weapons and not be stuck with the threaded cane for 20...
  5. Stereotypical Villain

I had said boss down to below 5% four times before I finally got him. Felt pretty good. Got a question about the Burial Blade though: Won't the bloodtinge-heavy build I'm currently running have an impact on its effectiveness? I was planning to stick to about 25 skill and pushing bloodtinge.
  6. Stereotypical Villain

Finally got my grubby mitts on the Chikage. Gonna dick around with it a bit and see what I make of it. Noooot too sure that I'd be opposed starting over if it proves to be arse. I donno, it just seems like Bloodborne is geared much more towards strength and arcane builds than skill and...
  7. Stereotypical Villain

Sounds like a plan. I can be a tentacle pope the next time around. Thanks for the help!
  8. Stereotypical Villain

Fair enough. I was just curious how much the scaling in arcane mattered in Bloodborne as opposed to Dark Souls. Foooor... weapons... Was thinking Chikage and the Bowblade, which means that strength can be put on the backburner but if the offensive tools are gonna be next to useless with 30-ish...
  9. Stereotypical Villain

Got a beginner question: Does it make any sense to go full ham in one stat in Bloodborne or can you settle for 40-ish? Kind of interested of trying to squeeze some arcane into my skill - bloodtinge build because I wanna add a bit of utility and MOTHERFUCKING TENTACLES into the mix. I wouldn't...
  10. Stereotypical Villain

Eternal Crusade (WH40K MMO)

You'll be able to get rogue trader credits through playing the game eventually(tm) but yes, I can agree that it's a bit cheeky. The good news is that rogue credit weapons are generally about as good as master crafted stuff that you get out of the requisition boxes so at least it doesn't cross...
  11. Stereotypical Villain

I think Eternal Crusade is a step up from the gameplay model used in Space Marine... and the larger maps makes playing a Raptor much more fun. The main problem that the game suffers from now that the netcode has been more or less fixed is that all of the servers are located in the US, which...
  12. Stereotypical Villain

All fair concerns which I can relate to and respect. I just hope they manage to work through them because I like the game in general and have been impressed with the amount of work they've put into it since it went into early access. It'll probably crash and burn but there's still the slim hope...
  13. Stereotypical Villain

It's modern nihilism in the sense that opinions don't matter; here's mine. I've actually played the game on and off since it hit early access and the playerbase has mostly been comprised of the same crowd of hard-core warhammer fanboys. The game won't die that easily, especially not if they...
  14. Stereotypical Villain

Modern nihilism in a nutshell. Well done.
  15. Stereotypical Villain

Opinions are like assholes and you're a cunt.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom