Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by sqeecoo

1. sqeecoo

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

Seems we got a water nation after all! I gotta say I'm digging the new bless system, and that you can't really do statblesses anymore (I mean, you can, but you get way less than you would in dom5). That's part of the reason I gave up on TNN, I just didn't have a clear idea what I'd want from...
  2. sqeecoo

In Progress Dominions 6 - Rise of the Pantokrator: The New Decline a.k.a ProfessionalThroneSitters MP Match (Ongoing!)

You know what, screw the elves, I don't know what to do with them. I'll take Mekone when it's my turn, always wanted to play as the Fedorachads.
  3. sqeecoo

Well, if Abby and Aggy are gonna be in the murdercaves (holy shit the expansion there is horrifying) I might as well pick TNN if it's still available.
  4. sqeecoo

I think Agartha is pretty good now, wanted to play them myself too. With the "more regular troops" philosophy in dom6, Agartha's regulars can be recruit anywhere sacreds. Not sure what I'd use for a bless, but it seems pretty decent. Probably boost up attack, or even something like quickness...
  5. sqeecoo

Friends, I'm off travelling till next Thursday. I'll check on the thread when I can, but just so you don't end up waiting on my pick if I don't get a chance, I'd happily try one TNN, Pyrene, Agartha, or Marverni in that order of preference if it's still free when it's my turn.
  6. sqeecoo

I haven't had time to even look at the spells, might have to hide in the water until I figure things out in this one...
  7. sqeecoo

The spice must flow! - Dune the Board Game

I'm up for another round too!
  8. sqeecoo

Let's Read Giant Wusses: A Dominions 5 tourney LP

This year for sure!
  9. sqeecoo

I'm dumb, assumed the end time was the start, who starts a boardgame at 13h?? Me I guess
  10. sqeecoo

Ok! Time sounds good. How long is the session expected to last?
  11. sqeecoo

Let's Read Giant Wusses: A Dominions 5 tourney LP

You're right, I should do some kind of wrapup. I was just planning to start another LP with this year's tourney game, but it'd be fair to to a closure post here at least.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom