Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by snoek

1. snoek

Incline Divine Divinity - forgotten gem, or rightfully forgotten?

Once you complete that dungeon you're pretty much OP for the rest of the game .. But you had to take it easy and grind quite a bit in that first dungeon to get there as far as I can remember.
  2. snoek

Incline Divine Divinity - forgotten gem, or rightfully forgotten?

I remember lots of people being put off by the game because one of the biggest and hardest dungeons was right beneath the starter town. I really liked the design, art style and writing.
  3. snoek

What game are you wasting time on?

I played a bit of wargame: red dragon again the last few weekends .. friendly AI is super broken like 80% of the time when you play skirmishes for some reason. It ruins it for me. I used to play with a friend for a bit but he's also lost interest because it's too hardcore for him (I think). Also...
  4. snoek

Fallout 2 3D FPS

karabin lasser
  5. snoek

Game News Peripeteia gets new trailer, releasing in 2023

the music and the flashing text are plain annoying. Getting some ADHD vibes here.
  6. snoek

Hard modern single player games

hotline miami 1 and 2? not that new and there's a lot of trickery you can do but they're not easy games and need some perseverance and lots of trial and error to complete
  7. snoek

Red Dead Redemption 2: Good or shit?

I played through most of the SP content which was very enjoyable. Some parts of the main story were slow however. Most of the 'immersive' mechanics were stupid and kind of pointless, like the base camp collection stuff .. I never tried the late game farm stuff. I liked investigating the world...
  8. snoek

Games where you can be the bad guy

Syndicate games Police Quest: SWAT 2 has a terrorist campagin
  9. snoek

Factorio - a factory building game

I did 2 'big' factories that were still kinda shoddy. I put about 170 hours into the game in total (also did some experimenting and restarts). It usually gets boring for me at the 70 hour mark when I have artillery and claimed back lots of land so I don't get annoyed by the biters anymore, with...
  10. snoek

Incline Of the Big Three, which is your favorite? (Fallout, PS:T, Arcanum)

It got a fair bit of patching and I played/completed it a bit after it came out so I probably had a smoother experience.
  11. snoek

Incline Of the Big Three, which is your favorite? (Fallout, PS:T, Arcanum)

It's a toss up between Fallout and Arcanum for me in this top 3. My gut tells me to go with Arcanum. Think it's probably the most replayable of the 3 of them. It has the best world building.
  12. snoek

Decline Do you think CDPR is capable of making a good game again?

I'd say no: - They're known for low pay and brutal crunch. - They're located in Poland (not very attractive for most people, also they were alone before but now got lots of competition locally). - They suffered a huge braindrain after messing up the whole Cyberpunk project. It's safe to assume...
  13. snoek

What to play after Elden Ring

You tried Sekiro yet? Previous game from FromSoft.
  14. snoek

Roguelite "Lethal Running" in Early Access

Looks cool, I'll try the demo.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom