Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SniperHF

1. SniperHF

The RPG that pissed you off the most

This is my answer as well, and it pisses me off more so because the enjoyable bits of the game are worthwhile but slogging through the trashheap map design and quest layouts is such a chore.
  2. SniperHF

Expeditions: Rome - the final Expeditions game from Logic Artists

My legion lost a battle with 100% success chance, is that little indicator just bullshit as it appears?
  3. SniperHF

Game News System Shock to become a TV series

I'd have thought that 10 years ago but now streaming services are so desperate for garbo tier content they'll take anything.
  4. SniperHF

Expeditions: Rome - the final Expeditions game from Logic Artists

Combat feels more like Blackguards where every action in every turn is super weighty than it does Viking and Conquistador. Not crazy about it so far.
  5. SniperHF

AMID EVIL - Heretic/Hexen-inspired FPS from the creators of Return of the Triad mod

Rather enjoying the game. It's not a 10/10 effort but it's a solid romp. Recommended if you're looking for some stuff to shoot. Don't bother playing on easy-hard, play on the "hidden" difficulty and it still doesn't get terribly challenging till the 5th episode or so. Will say I like...
  6. SniperHF

We need a FAT button.

I prefer NTFS.
  7. SniperHF

Game News Expeditions: Rome is officially a thing

YES :hype: Finally something interesting. RE: Viking. I played it a launch, it certainly had problems but it was hardly borked. Conquistador had tons of problems too. I don't get the obsession with the "one true experience" wait for the directors cut/ patched version whatever. Crap tons...
  8. SniperHF

Titan Outpost Release Thread

Hey MF. Just purchased, is it possible to force this game into Ultra Wide (21:9) resolutions somehow even if it's not officially supported? Like via an ini or something. I don't mind somewhat broken UI and whatever else may happen. Also clicking ultra bright mode causes a crash to desktop...
  9. SniperHF

Decline What's the worst non-RPG sequel ever?

Rainbow Six: Lockdown SO BAD Some of the clunkiest gameplay imaginable.
  10. SniperHF

Codex Larian Hate Poll: Has your opinion about Larian Studios changed?

Plucky cash poor studio with a dream uses creativity and ingenuity to make unique/interesting things and gets less interesting as it grows getting more "safe", chasing other audiences. A tale old as time, nbd. Games are still above average. I definitely don't think Larian has the capability...
  11. SniperHF

Jarpie has a shit avatar

member that time(s) when everyone had the same avatar? I think that sounds like good quarantine fun.
  12. SniperHF

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 Points: Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield Civilization IV Rome: Total War Tropico MVP Baseball 2005 3 Points: Unreal Tournament 3 Unreal Tournament Unreal Tournament 2004 Command & Conquer: Red Alert DIRT Rally 1 Point: Outcast Wolfenstein 3D Unreal Worms 2 Crysis Europa Universalis III Resident...
  13. SniperHF

Community The Responsibility Of Citizens Of The RPG CODEX

Why are you not helping. [/spoiler]
  14. SniperHF

Bard's Tale The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep - Director's Cut

Hmmm yes you definitely need "engineers" to fix shit you broke. Guess I better download the GOG version before it hits there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom