Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Smejki

1. Smejki

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Told them. Let me know if it worked! :crossed-fingers:
  2. Smejki

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The answer to all of these is simple: cakes
  3. Smejki

All threads are BG3 threads now. :swen: Yup The controls and camera as far as I am aware are basically identical to DOS2. I have no DOS2 experience with gamepad though. Were you not able to control your avatar with a thumbstick there?
  4. Smejki

Yep, since September. All major content was already owned by others so I mainly took care of some less important details content-wise. Plus all tutorals. But being a associate lead (local lead in the studio, each has one) also means that big chunk of my time actually goes to non-script work.
  5. Smejki

few hundred indeed spread across 6 studios in 4 timezones. That's no secret.
  6. Smejki

Congratz Paul_cz on guessing right
  7. Smejki

Battle of Grunwald was lowkey confirmed during the KS campaign (someone correctly identified the banners). It was still on the table like a year before release. The battle was scrapped for 2 reasons. Production/tech (= too expensive) and the fact that it had very little justification in the...
  8. Smejki

there were no cats and kids. Rough tymes.
  9. Smejki

Changing my Twatter profile pic to this for the local snowflakes who are back on my Ignore list to feed their wokeness derangement syndrome
  10. Smejki

Oh yeah, you made yourself look like a twat and in returned I repeated what was already known. What a deal. But I must say that some reactions prompted me to dispel some doubts which boil down to 2 questions: Was I fired? No. Am I jumping a sinking ship? No. I don't see anything wrong there...
  11. Smejki

lolz. How Wall thinks this works How it actually works: Once a year you receive an interactive questionnaire with questions like Taking bribes is: a) good b) good if it's a boxed alcohol from the Carribean c) bad You notice a criminal activity within the company. What do you do? a) ask the...
  12. Smejki

It's over, man, it's over. The Wall cracked the code! And I also have a big super-effective tinfoil hat to sell him. Ok, so some points for the less fortunate of us My departure isn't sudden, it was a months long process. It's doesn't take a genius to understand that there are appropriate...
  13. Smejki

State of the next WHS project or its development process was NOT one of the factors. As far as I can tell KCD was on a much darker and chaotic track up until the last minute. But anything can happen between now and release. When I'm actually physically there. ie. Soon
  14. Smejki

Cause I got an offer I could not turn down. Multiple factors were at play and I'm gonna keep 'em to myself ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom