Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by slowtard

1. slowtard

People News This is About Right and Wrong: The Chris Avellone Saga Continues

Sadly, from skimming Codex, these developments are helping to further reinforce a tendency toward genuine misogyny among gamerz, not just the tongue-in-cheek variety such as that sometimes espoused by Slowtard & Co. Way to go, Karissa! More broadly, in the last ten years, for some reason...
  2. slowtard

Development Info Wasteland 3 Dev Diary #3: Choice & Consequence

Somehow, as Fargo get older, Slowtard find it easier and easier to imagine what William Shatner would look like if he was from Ecuador. :avatard: Thanks for this, Fargo, the greatest game of all.
  3. slowtard

Development Info Wasteland 3 Dev Diary #1: Character Creation, Customization & Combat

Dunno bout you fellas, but I'm fixin to drive over Californy an' MOTORBOAT those puppies! :fuuyeah:
  4. slowtard

Interview Matt Chat 443: Annie VanderMeer on Dead State

That's what Brian Mitsoda looks like after gender transition? Not bad, actually. Not bad at all. :positive:
  5. slowtard

Game News Supernatural post-apocalyptic RPG Graywalkers: Purgatory out on Early Access after six years

I will… say something… nice. Yes. I will. Tomorrow. I will say something nice about this tomorrow.
  6. slowtard

Game News Colony Ship Update #40: Implants & Stimulants, Combat Demo in February

Please forgive Slowtard's comments. It is a perversion better kept to myself.
  7. slowtard

Game News Colony Ship Update #40: Implants & Stimulants, Combat Demo in February

Slowtard cannot help but wonder, when heard someone died from unspecified illness, what it is and why no one names it. Usually cancer, but when everyone avoids mentioning, you wonder maybe ignominy, maybe cirrhosis or the like, or maybe… None of Slowtard's business. I know. It is selfish to...
  8. slowtard

Game News Wasteland 3 gets new trailer, now available for preorder, releasing on May 19th

Slowtard propose Microsoft should buy Asylum Films and Juul vaping company, and force merger between them and inXile. Then they have this demographic locked down *tight*
  9. slowtard

Interview The Outer Worlds is a commercial success, patches and sequel on the way

Dis interesting. Depends on original agreement with old daddy, and how it might have been revised by deal between old daddy and new daddy when new daddy came on the scene. Original agreement would definitely have had stipulations about DLCs, like obligation to make them if old daddy finds it...
  10. slowtard

Game News Solasta Kickstarter Update #25: Orchestral Soundtrack, Boss Monster & New Questline Unlocked

Cynical collection of pennies to buttress their one-dimensional atmosphere and paralyzed, gag-reflexive plagiarisms. Not so much a game, as it is the ritual worship of the flaccid cock of the elderly child of a respected fantasist. :shitandpiss: Panhandlers, grifters, beggars! You pay them to...
  11. slowtard

Game News Solasta Kickstarter Update #20: Party Banter Unlocked

This depravity must have some sort of denouement, if not a climax. He isn't even erect, for Christ's sake! What thoughts could be going through your mind as you pursue this fruitless endeavor? Any sane person would get bored almost immediately. Is the repetition meditative? Maybe it reminds you...
  12. slowtard

Game News Solasta Kickstarter Update #17: Funded! First Stretch Goals Revealed

I have a qeustion: Why does sucking the cock of 94-year-old Christopher Tolkien make you an artist, and not an abuser of the elderly?
  13. slowtard

Game News Solasta Kickstarter Update #15: The Humans and Orcs of Solasta

So we got some dudes who if they had a time machine, the first thing they would do is go back in time and suck Tolkien's cock. But they don't have one, so they are having to settle for Christopher Tolkien, and other lesser derivative imitation cocks. I admire them for taking risks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom