Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by skuphundaku

1. skuphundaku

I come here before you to ask for entrance to the Codex Pocket Plane also known as the Codex...

I come here before you to ask for entrance to the Codex Pocket Plane also known as the Codex Discord Server. On Discord I am known as uraharakisuke.
  2. skuphundaku

Let's Play VtM: Warsaw by Night - Chapter 3

Zapathasura is waking from his slumber. Prepare your anuses!
  3. skuphundaku

More MCA Codex Trolls.... INCOMING!

Here are my gunner trolls:
  4. skuphundaku

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Fatigue? Motherfucking exhaustion!
  5. skuphundaku

That's a stretch goal. "Stretch"...:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:
  6. skuphundaku

Company News Codex Scoop: Brian Fargo has trademarked cancelled time travel RPG Meantime...and also Van Buren?!

DarkUnderlord, let's start a campaign to fund the acquisition of the "RPG Codex" trademark at least in the most important jurisdictions, such as the US and the EU.
  7. skuphundaku

Company News Codex Scoop: Brian Fargo has trademarked cancelled time travel RPG Meantime...and also Van Buren?!

I too have a hardon for hard sci-fi, but that doesn't mean that a good fantasy in space that's tiramisu-soft doesn't have its place. The only thing is to know that what you're creating is tiramisu-soft and not even try to explain stuff, unless the explanations are tongue-in-cheek. I think...
  8. skuphundaku

Who says they have to explain how it works? "It works because the plot demands it and because it is awesome. Want a more thorough explanation? Tough shit! Deal with it!:troll:" That's the way they should approach the whole thing,
  9. skuphundaku

I forsee that a new Kickstarter campaign will be launched by InXile sometimes around March 2015. It could be as late as April 2015 but certainly not before the end of February 2015. Y'all can quote me for truth on this.
  10. skuphundaku

Competition D:OS Codex Raffle - Winners Announced!

I'll join BN in his endeavor to donate an art book to the Codex.
  11. skuphundaku

Elite: Dangerous

It's not like that. What they just did is wreck their reputation. Look at what happened with Planetary Annihilation. When the same dev came back to KS with a second project, they failed hard and they had to start fireing people. The same thing will happen with FD and everybody that got screwed...
  12. skuphundaku

You can leave anytime you want. You wouldn't be the first newfag who couldn't cut it and ran screaming.
  13. skuphundaku

So you are a Newell fangirl. Nice of you to confirm it so easily.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom