Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by skacky

1. skacky

Incline RPG Codex's Top Non-RPG PC games - VOTE THREAD

5 points: Thief: The Dark Project Thief 2: The Metal Age Quake S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (+ Call of Pripyat, really) Dishonored 2 3 points: Unreal Tournament 99 Blood Doom Alien: Isolation Unreal 1 point: Duke Nukem 3D (replace with Dungeon Keeper if you don't allow my vote cause I'm...
  2. skacky

GRAVEN - dark fantasy first person action puzzler from 3D Realms

This new project also has legendary artist Chuck Jones attached to it. :positive: He was responsible for some of the most iconic Duke Nukem 3D and Half-Life monsters.
  3. skacky

Thief fan missions and campaigns

I would say it's making good progress. ;)
  4. skacky

Warcraft III: Reforged - now with lowest user metacritic score of all time

Nothing will beat the Warcraft 2 soundtrack, but Warcraft 3 and TFT had a banging soundtrack too. I will say that overall the soundtrack to StarCraft 2 was rather forgettable, despite some really good Terran tunes.
  5. skacky

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

I personally like the bunkers a whole lot since they remind me of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s labs, though I think Bunker 317 has a very dick move moment that should be easier to deal with (you know the one).
  6. skacky

Fallout Fallout et tu (Fallout to Fallout 2 engine conversion)

It's a brand new story set between 1 and 2. It's pretty damn great and very much worth a couple of playthroughs. Be sure to check Fallout: Nevada too.
  7. skacky

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

Bought this today. Already spent 9 hours on it. Really liking it so far, good shit. :salute:
  8. skacky

To be honest I stopped caring about Blizzard when I saw just how bad Diablo 3 was. I bought StarCraft 2 (and enjoyed it) but haven't bought any of the expansions. Haven't bought any of their games since, even the StarCraft remaster.
  9. skacky

Uther Party was pretty fun. I spent an incredible amount of hours playing a French version of Murder at the Mansion that was hilarious. With a little micromanagement skill obtained from regular matches you could obliterate all the innocents in no time. :thumbsup:
  10. skacky

It was decline compared to Warcraft 2 but the terrain in OG Warcraft 3 looked far better than whatever shit they have in Reforged. Everything looks flat as fuck, detail is completely lost and there's no contrast anymore.
  11. skacky

Fallout Fallout: Sonora - new Fallout mod from the Fallout: Nevada team

I've been hyped for this ever since I finished Fallout: Nevada. Glad to see the initial release is quite soon. If it's as good as Nevada it'll already be great, but the promise of a tighter and more focused experience is a definite improvement. As much as I loved Nevada I still found the game a...
  12. skacky

Decline Modern game with absolutely worst UI

Battleborn. It's like that UI meme from 2008 but played seriously.
  13. skacky

Weird West: Definitive Edition - top-down immersive sim action-RPG from Arkane founder Raf Colantonio

Very happy about this. Raphaël Colantonio is one of the most talented creative leads out there.
  14. skacky

KickStarter Poll - Best Tomb Raider

TR1 is the overall best in my opinion. It's got a really depressing, crushing atmosphere that, even if it is also found in 2, 3 and 4, is the strongest there due to the scarcity of human enemies. TR2 in particular just has too many human enemies and not enough tombs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom