Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by SirSingAlot

1. SirSingAlot

Game News Cyberpunk 2077 Released

eh, my 3 yo "gaming"notebook wont run it anyways i suppose but i heard you could streamplay it via NvidiaNow or the like
  2. SirSingAlot

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

mutually exclusive
  3. SirSingAlot

yeah, picking all the life nodes on tree for like 1/4 of skillpoints. super excited!
  4. SirSingAlot

i really like the concept of those new cluster jewels, but they seem like a trap. passive skillpoints are an investment, a huge one. i think for most, the opportunity cost is just too high
  5. SirSingAlot

Legacy Aegis Aurora with prolly one of the best double corrupt combinations (+5 chance to block/ 6% increased maximum energy shield
  6. SirSingAlot

Community RPG Codex 2019 GOTY - VOTE NOW!

why isnt Path of Exile in the poll? every year?
  7. SirSingAlot

now that prices of new influenced Exalted Orbs have come down on STD, i cannot wait to slam some gear of mine. actually super hyped as some outcomes would be insane, but hey, even if i brick its a free mos, so eh. will report back
  8. SirSingAlot

get some currency and start flipping. for real. instead if mindlessly grinding your ass off, you might as well become a hideout warrior and/or play the content you enjoy the most without having to worry about how much it nets you. specialize in some items and try to corner/control the market...
  9. SirSingAlot

STD player here. was waiting for new endgame content. chose one of my "remove only" map tabs to upgrade all maps....joke is on me, lost a few hundret of them. its bugged and they disabled the option now well, whatever. started to open atlas, placed corrupted legacy map to unlock all maps again...
  10. SirSingAlot

also maybe someone can help me brainstorming. so i would like to test The Golden Rule. as i am life and not CI, i cannot handle poison stacks that will. immunity from Pantheon will neglect the effect of The Golden Rule. looking for a way to just take minimal poison damage if at all while still...
  11. SirSingAlot

crafted myself a HoAg Cyclone maxblock amulet.
  12. SirSingAlot

Impale is pretty good for pure phys builds. mostly shines during longer fights against bosses obv. afaik it also kinda "double dips" on crits, no? cuz if the initial hit is a crit and does more damage accordingly, the implae will be bigger too? along Dread Banner, Impale support and some impale...
  13. SirSingAlot

just realized the old "socketed gems are supported by lvl 10 Fortify" corruption makes certain Uniques way better after the Fortify rework. 7link Starforge...yummy
  14. SirSingAlot

shit, new Cyclone gets a lot of added flat phys damage. i mean Abyss jewels will get gutted, but still
  15. SirSingAlot

so i am after a +1 max block corrupted Legacy Aegis Aurora for a while. suppose there isnt even one around at all. so i finally got a Corruption Altar (my very first)and well, lets say i didnt hit but didnt miss either

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom