Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Sigourn
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2017 at 4:40 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 8 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 22 1
hopw roewur ne 54 8
Brofist 561 92
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 190 51
Agree 267 61
Disagree 69 6
incline 22 13
decline 47 6
Edgy 25 5
meh 20 1
FAKE NEWS 4 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 8 3
Rage 21 6
Despair 32 3
Thanks! 12 21
Prestigious 34 1
Salute 88 6
Informative 52 4
[citation needed] 20 3
Friendly 19 18
When words are not enough 2 1
Fabulously Optimistic 46 2
Creative 15 0
butthurt 25 5
Racist 19 1
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 7 0
sheeple 7 0
cuck 29 0
it is a mystery 20 16
Old 6 1
M'lady 10 1
Bad Spelling 10 3
WTF am I reading 39 4
retadred 99 1
Shit 54 1
Excited! 12 8
Doggy 13 0
:M 22 2
M: 0 0
Balanced 2 1
Smug 2 0
Yuge! 1 0
Best Deal! 2 0
WTF!? 4 0
Love! 1 0
Build the Wall! 6 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 4 0
Disgusting! 4 0
You're Fired! 4 0

Stalking 1

Stalkers 1

Birthday:
Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 24)

Sigourn

Liturgist, Mudcrab, 24, from Vacuum.

Welp, I'm one hour away from returning to college. I decided it is now time I start playing my backlog videogames. Shadowrun Returns it is. Mar 27, 2017 at 11:10 PM

Sigourn was last seen:
Mar 28, 2017 at 4:40 AM
    1. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Welp, I'm one hour away from returning to college. I decided it is now time I start playing my backlog videogames. Shadowrun Returns it is.
      1. Maxie
        Maxie
        an exceedingly bad choice m8
        Mar 28, 2017 at 12:16 AM
        commie and Maggot have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. majamaja
        majamaja
        Better be STEM
        Mar 28, 2017 at 11:57 AM
    2. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Holy shit, congrats Shin Megami Tensei, I've never quit a game because of high encounter rates before.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        And that getting into an encounter every step of the way is annoying. "Well, you can escape or talk to them" is like a band-aid on a problem that shouldn't be a problem to begin with. Not to mention unless you write down every single interaction, it is fairly difficult keeping track of how each demon race will react to your persuasion attempts.
        Mar 20, 2017
      3. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        I guess gay dating sims are more your type of games then. What's next? King's Field is too slow? Wizardry is too hard? Darklands is not gay enough? No romances in Deus Ex?
        Mar 20, 2017
        NeoKino and MotherMachinae have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        Casual
        Mar 26, 2017 at 3:25 AM
        MotherMachinae has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    3. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      romhacking is down. FUCK.
      1. an Administrator
        Mar 17, 2017
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        And no one knows when it will be back up. Apparently there were some issues that the admin couldn't deal with, and "real life is in the way", so... yeah. :(
        Mar 17, 2017
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Also, it's been like that for at least two or three days, but only today I decided to see what the hell was going on.
        Mar 17, 2017
    4. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Shaving my pubes was a huge mistake.
      2. United Nations
        Mar 16, 2017
      3. IncendiaryDevice
        IncendiaryDevice
        Are you getting the sticky balls now...
        Mar 16, 2017
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        It just itches That said, I managed to sleep just fine for the most part, especially so considering I was nervous for today (had to choose which asignatures I would do this year in college).
        Mar 16, 2017
    5. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      I shaved my pubes. Now it itches. Shit.
      2. asfasdf
        asfasdf
        faggot
        Mar 16, 2017
        United Nations, Orobis and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Repulsive
        Repulsive
        homosexual
        Mar 16, 2017
        Courtier, Orobis and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Orobis
        Orobis
        fudge packer
        Mar 16, 2017
        Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    6. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      It's two weeks before college starts again and it's that time of my vacations when I want to start playing a game that would take me months.
      1. an Administrator
        Mar 12, 2017
    7. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Anyone mind explaining the Prosper meme to me? Or buying me Tyranny on GOG? Whatever works best for you.
      2. Severian Silk
        Severian Silk
        Ask prosper about his AI.
        Mar 12, 2017
        an Administrator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Search in Retardoland and Prosperium, you will find all secret there. Former Fallout 3 modder
        Mar 12, 2017
        Sigourn has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Fuck, there's too many things to comb through, I'll just pretend I know its origins.
        Mar 12, 2017
    8. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      How to spot if you are a faggot: 1) Do you want to suck dicks? 2) Do you use the word "Toxic" when describing other people?
      1. Kalin and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Only a faggot who has never kissed a man's tender cheek would say something like that.
        Mar 11, 2017
      4. pippin
        pippin
        Wow, dude, just get out of the closet already.
        Mar 11, 2017
      5. Habbonovio
        Habbonovio
        I've never kissed a man on the cheeks, you can't allow that kind of intimacy in my line of work. Clients with emotional expectations are dangerous. I prefer sticking to "ye olde" sucking trucker's cocks in gas station bathrooms.
        Mar 11, 2017
    9. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Now with two lists on my signature.
      2. commie
        commie
        PoE>BG2>BG1 Search your feelings, you know it be true.
        Mar 9, 2017
        FreeKaner and Irenaeus have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Skittles
        Skittles
        ^Alguien que te diga otra cosa.
        Mar 9, 2017
      4. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        My list was getting so big I kind of decided to get rid of anything I wasn't 100% sure about. 255 games is way too much, I mean, I must have finished 6 RPGs last year. But it's much more manageable compared to 300 or something, especially if you are playing games you want to play (and not some Gold Box game that was poorly reviewed back in the day, for example).
        Mar 9, 2017
        Irenaeus has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    10. Lhynn
      Lhynn
      I fucking knew it, you are some sort of spanish speaking faggot.
      2. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Sigourn is one of those that would vote chavez. Young and ignorant of the world around him.
        Mar 9, 2017
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        No, I wouldn't. But I would do better than vote Macri.

If people weren't morons, we would have a better president. But "Macri is the only choice" is a consequence of morons who buy a stupid smile and a happy loli.
        Mar 9, 2017
      4. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        You had two candidates you retarded cuck, what the fuck was the third option.
        Mar 9, 2017
    11. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Burned my finger with a pan. :´( Using my mouse left-handed for the time being.
      1. ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Thank you, my friend.
        Mar 8, 2017
        ManjuShri has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Nofap just got real.
        Mar 8, 2017
        The Brazilian Slaughter has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Lambchop19
        Lambchop19
        told u it wuz hot :M
        Mar 8, 2017
        The Brazilian Slaughter and Severian Silk have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    12. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      330 games in my RPG backlog... uggh, 250 looks better now.
    13. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      If you haven't played Shin Megami Tensei yet, play it NOW. It may be my most unexpected "new favorite game" since Vagrant Story.
      1. Excidium II
        Mar 4, 2017
    14. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Only complaints about Shin Megami Tensei so far: lack of directions, and the absurdly high encounter rate.
      2. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        I wouldn't recommend playing the PS1 version, because it loses the low-tech charm of the original game and quite some of the remixes don't sound so good. They didn't even bother to redraw the sprites ffs. Sega CD version is superior to it in almost every way.

To be more precise:
        SNES > Sega CD > PS1 > PC Engine > GBA/iOS
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Is Sega CD translated?
        Mar 4, 2017
      4. zwanzig_zwoelf
        Mar 4, 2017
    15. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Now playing: Shin Megami Tensei (1992), Super Famicom.
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        do you rike it
        Mar 3, 2017
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        It's fairly unsettling, which is saying much considering the game is fairly "normal" when you think about it. It's fun so far, I'll keep playing tomorrow.
        Mar 3, 2017
        Excidium II has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    16. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Why is Persona 4 so addictive? Is it the (so far) interesting story? The animu? The loli? The x4 Native Res emulation? All of the above?
      1. an Administrator has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        And Persona 3 and 4 are dating sims designed for faggets.
        Mar 2, 2017
      4. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        there's no gay dates
        Mar 2, 2017
      5. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        Doesn't change the fact that the modern Personas are designed for faglets and cucks.
        Mar 2, 2017
    17. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      I gave Earthbound a try and gave up after 15 minutes. Is this what the best JRPG has to offer?
      2. TorontRayne
        TorontRayne
        Vagrant Story i s definitely a high mark for the genre. Earthbound opens up after the second town but those opening areas are hit or miss - mostly miss once you head towards Happy Happy Village.
        Mar 1, 2017
      3. TorontRayne
        TorontRayne
        Threed is when it gets more interesting. It's all standard jRPG fare and mostly remembered fondly due to it being the first great jRPG many played at that time. That and it's funny.
        Mar 1, 2017
      4. MrRichard999
        MrRichard999
        You need to try Wizardry Gaiden IV!
        Mar 9, 2017
        Sigourn has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    18. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      REVOLUCIÓN O MUERTE.
      1. just janior pretty pretty please.
        Feb 24, 2017
        pippin has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    19. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Yeah, I remember that girl. She was a ho.
      1. Ranselknulf
        Ranselknulf
        :Citation Needed:
        Feb 22, 2017
      2. Kalin
        Kalin
        A ho fo sho
        Feb 22, 2017
        Lucas9 has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    20. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      We have tons of stupid emojis, but we don't have that dove from Facebook or "the game was rigged from the start". What in the goddamn?
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter
        The Brazilian Slaughter
        Game was rigged from the start would be a cool button
        Feb 21, 2017
    21. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      It's been like 3 months ever since I started making shitty "to play" lists. And just now I've finished for good. Now with more PC JRPG.
      2. Repulsive
        Repulsive
        Gay weeb shit, they're not even RPGs let alone cRPGs.
        Feb 21, 2017
      3. an Administrator
        Feb 21, 2017
      4. Lhynn
        Lhynn
        Repulsive went the "what is an rpg" route. Weak minded prick.
        Feb 21, 2017
    22. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      My 300 list took me to dark corners... eroge visual novels, to be precise...
      1. Nekot-The-Brave has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    23. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      (No one cares) In a handful of days, free of my obligations and my autism, I compiled the 300 cRPGs I would like to try in my lifetime.
      1. Ranselknulf, NeoKino, Snorkack and 2 others have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Snorkack
        Snorkack
        I care <3 Good luck!
        Feb 14, 2017
      4. an Administrator
        an Administrator
        Replace Wizardry IV with something that you can complete like Elminage Gothic
        Feb 14, 2017
      5. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        I made it a point this time to remove absolutely any game I'm not interested in playing. The weaboo graphics are an instant turn off, I think Valkyria Chronicles is the only exception, and only because I wanted to play the 25 "best" games from 2012-2016 as well.
        Feb 14, 2017
    24. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Notice how there are more and more icons to rate people's posts. It's part of an ellaborate plan to replace sentient beings.
      1. Courtier
        Courtier
        :ok_hand: :eyes: :100: :thumbsup: :ok_hand: :eyes: :100: :thumbsup: good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
        Feb 13, 2017
        communard, The Brazilian Slaughter, Irenaeus and 1 other person have expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        IT'S HAPPENING
        Feb 13, 2017
        Courtier has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      3. Hoaxmetal
        Hoaxmetal
        But there are no sentient beings here.
        Feb 13, 2017
    25. Sigourn
      Sigourn
      Arriba arriba arriba arriba arriba arriba arriba las mano' arriba.
      1. NeoKino
        NeoKino
        hable ingles mexicano.
        Feb 10, 2017
      2. Sigourn
        Sigourn
        Up up up up up up up hold your hands up.
        Feb 10, 2017
      3. Lurker King
        Lurker King
        Freeze, puto!
        Feb 11, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 12, 1992 (Age: 24)
    My mom says I'm cool.

Signature

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)