Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Shannow

1. Shannow

Incline Elminage Gothic (former Japan only dungeon crawler)

Codex trolled me once again. The game is shit. UI alone is so atrocious it's hard to find words for. Gameplay also seems to be right out of autist Hell. Some other aspects that I find shit I'll readily admit that I'm too poamole for. But UI and gameplay...FFS Just happy I didn't waste too much...
  2. Shannow

Shadow Warrior 2

Yay
  3. Shannow

Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #4: Brian Fargo Q&A, NPC Stretch Goal

Save free at inns or guilds or whatever. Saving costs xp anywhere else. First very little but with exponential increases for following saves. At the next save at an inn the counter is reset. Thus you can save whenever you need to leave the game in a hurry but are punished for save...
  4. Shannow

Jagged Alliance 2 - how to play it in 2014?

Alt+Enter works. Thx.
  5. Shannow

Jagged Alliance 2 - how to play it in 2014?

So I was trying to play with stacciatella with this command line: ja2.exe -resversion ENGLISH -fullscreen -res 1280x720 When I play vanilla, the resolution is stretched to fullscreen. In strac it's always a window. Even with forced fullscreen it'll just be a small window in the middle of an...
  6. Shannow

Nazis are in control of the Codex

VentilatorofDoom, JarlFrank and Scrooge do not Brofist this. Mandatory youtube video. Since we've already burnt through Leitkultur and Nationalsozialismus I'll go for traditional German folk music:
  7. Shannow

Game News Wizardry-like Dungeon Crawler Elminage Gothic Released on Steam

Just bought it on sale on GoG. So it's available DRM free.
  8. Shannow

TL;DR: In Nazi Codexia anybody posting more than 2 liners or tube videos is helped along to the next life. For the Glory of Codexia. For the Renaissance of a moral world. Codex Heil! 1000 Years! Banzai!
  9. Shannow

Preview Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #3: Here comes the eye candy!

This thread needs more: You guys fucking know that nothing is set in stone at the beginning of a KS campaign. In fact the devs will usually want to keep it pretty vague so that more people can give in to wishful projection. (Of course on the Codex that means expecting the worst.) Just think...
  10. Shannow

First WW2 and the Holocaust and now this. Fucking Nazis. To make up for it here is a video that's level scaled to the codex:
  11. Shannow

KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Thread

Hmm, yeah well. I'm level 2 and have 17 Occ (trait + level + philosophy) --> Int+Occ=27. That should mean I meet the requirements for grade 2 spells (and thus wolf transform). Well, I still didn't get access to them... What am I missing? Is there a hidden level requirement? Anyway, still too...
  12. Shannow

Thread needs more Weltschmerz raw They're back. Didn't you know? http://www.knorkator.de/konzerte.html
  13. Shannow

KickStarter Serpent in the Staglands Thread

So I started this today. I'm considering going full werewolf just for the fun of it. But I have some questions first: Do any combat skills (apart from the polymorph ones) affect the wolf form? EG. Would Reckless Offense or Hydra work while polymorphed? (They are "Any weapon"...) Do...
  14. Shannow

The UT Sign up Thread

Do I understand this correctly: One can get any account banned? Including mods, administrators and quality posters? Would they stay banned indefinately (or until freed by another match)? How often would these matches take place? (The OP suggests a single match, but who are we kidding.)
  15. Shannow

Crispy™ Let's demote some moderators - 2015 edition

It's what most people strive for. To be remembered... After their death at the end of a long and fufilled life (ideally while having sexual intercourse with a far younger partner). DU will make sure at least part of that will come to be :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom