Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Serus

1. Serus

Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

I can only say, do what you think is best and have time to implement well. I know, i'm not very helpful. I'd go for the simpler approach but I am a cautious person. If you feel confident you can make it work as in old X-COM where the base (in base defense mode) was the same as the one you were...
  2. Serus

Screenshot thread

This thread should be renamed: Doom (occasionally other FPS) screenshots thread. Be warned, a few people post non topic screenshots of other games.
  3. Serus

Caves of Qud (ROGUELIKE)

Many roguelikes never get "released". This one might because it is on Steam but many others, especially the free ones, are just being made ad infinitum or abandoned or original authors finish working but some forks are being worked on for years by others, etc... Some of the best in the genre are...
  4. Serus

Screenshot thread

Some of those enemies are positively weird or even creepy.
  5. Serus

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

Reading with comprehension = ZERO. For both of you. Combined. The point is - people are putting several games in either category. They don't know which one belongs where. This is not about Fallouts but about titles that are not obvious. Are small, modern, known on Codex indies "hidden" or not...
  6. Serus

Incline RPG Codex's Best RPGs - 2024 - VOTE ONLY THREAD

This divide between two list nonsensical. I see several titles that are already voted in different lists. There is no telling which one is "hidden" and which one isn't by any objective criteria. On Codex a game can be well known, elsewhere be a "hidden gem". Some people might vote for a game...
  7. Serus

The Witcher Witcher 1 remake from The Thaumaturge devs

Hell, i can't remember some of those. "Sawyer's Bride of the Obsidian Order"? Who was it for, originally?
  8. Serus

Screenshot thread

LOOKS very interesting. What's the title?
  9. Serus

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Really? Good news. I though you said it's over and you won't work on it anymore, 100% certain. My bad, I'm sorry. Still, you are to be congratulated either way for making something which is more than i can say about myself.
  10. Serus

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Dorateen can you remake your campaign in Skyrim engine, please? Seriously though, I hoped that Gandalf will make the first fully made in KotC2 engine, campaign module*. It won't happen, which is a shame. I don't have anything against the author, doing something as large as a KOTC2 full module...
  11. Serus

Legends of the Round Table - a strategic RPG that plunges you into Arthurian folklore with hand-drawn art and medieval music

Numidians were from North Africa not Sub Saharan Africa, they weren't black, probably more Middle Eastern looking. Also that's Cornwell, as much as I like his Napoleonic stuff, he seems to be a bit, how to spell it, not woke by any means, but he does some questionable choices in describing the...
  12. Serus

Hellgate: Redemption (Bill Roper/Lunacy Games) announced

IIRC the intro was well done. That's all i remember.
  13. Serus

Screenshot thread

I don't know about the game but some of those monsters are creative. Sort of. What the hell is that? I know the title just what the f**k...
  14. Serus

Indie Lair Of The Leviathan - old school turn-based rpg based on classics such as Baldurs Gate 1 and 2, Phantasie, Ultima and the SSI Goldbox games.

She can't be a barbarian. Fantasy barbarian men have big muscles and big... never mind. Fantasy barbarian women have big bazongas. Medium at the very least. Possibly some muscles. This thing has neither.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom