Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sensuki

1. Sensuki

Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

I play original CD version BG1 with mods. I've only ever installed Dark Side of the Sword Coast twice. Once in the early 2000s and another in the early 2010s. I had it installed with Unfinished Business. There are always a few bugs when I play but usually nothing that reloading a recent save...
  2. Sensuki

Crikey mate that's a bloody long time!

Crikey mate that's a bloody long time!
  3. Sensuki

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (AKA AoE2 HD HD)

Well first of all you don't have to buy the DLCs. It is common for many players to not have all the DLCs. I think most of the DLCs have been well received except Return to Rome. Generally new civs and new game balance is refreshing, but yes there are a lot of civlizations. I have a good memory...
  4. Sensuki

As someone who regularly plays Multiplayer online, TBH whatever they have to do to keep the servers running at this point
  5. Sensuki

Absolutely smashed by best FC time in a Nomad ranked game on the weekend
  6. Sensuki

I faced my first douche in 1v1 lol
  7. Sensuki

Before I posted this thread comment I had downloaded the PUP and tested both. First try, Chinese on Nomad - no idle TC, FC time 15:55. I can already consistently between 16m and 17xx mins with Huns in a straight FC, the free horse will let you scoop up sheep, find your close boars super easy and...
  8. Sensuki

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

Mass Effect 3 was my last BioWare game. I can't remember what came first MA:3 or DA:I but Dragon Age Origins was enough to put me off any future Dragon Age games (never played DA:2) whereas I actually enjoyed Mass Effect 1 and 2 and I have replayed both of them, but I can't see myself ever...
  9. Sensuki

I think I've mentioned this before but there is something about the emptiness in the levels of KotOR2 that works. It gives the game and the galaxy a very lonely, desolate feeling and atmosphere which I think actually works well for the game - and I'll bet it wasn't deliberate either. I have very...
  10. Sensuki

I really like these balance changes although I think there are a few civs being slept on - Bulgarians could maybe use something, Burmese (change the relic bonus to a civ bonus and give them a new TB?), Italians and Vikings on land maybe. Celts and Sicilians midgame ? I'm kind of sort of...
  11. Sensuki

I used to refer to the four locations thing as "Find four items" (not the case in all the games) but I suppose that is an extension of the four locations. One thing I can say about BioWare games is that every BioWare game I have played, I have finished it. I would never play Dragon Age Origins...
  12. Sensuki

Game News Colony Ship Released

:nocountryforshitposters:
  13. Sensuki

I've tried the Georgians a couple of times. I like them on a nomad start. The Mule cart wood economy feels smooth. Monaspa are pretty easy to mass. Svan Towers is a great upgrade even if you're just grabbing it for the extra damage it gives to TCs/Castles. Haven't tried the Armenians yet -...
  14. Sensuki

There is a difference between targeting and pathfinding. The previous patch had some real wonky pathfinding issues, but the new patch is better - they replaced the short distance pathfinder with a new one - highly likely it's not perfect but I have noticed an improvement to previous. The...
  15. Sensuki

The pathfinding is actually a lot better than before the DLC but there are some bugs with some of the commands - Patrol and Attack Move commands seem a bit bugged and so does Stand ground formation. I think the bugs have been there for a few patches.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom