Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Scyrito

1. Scyrito

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Aye, magic damage fucks them boys up. I need to look into magic/consumables to maybe give them more survivability (or do support magic/items even work on spirit ashes?), might be a fun playstyle; act like a ringleader of sorts "Get them, boyos!" while twirling a moustache.
  2. Scyrito

I refrained from Ashes for a good chunk of the game, but the endgame bullshit just kinda broke me I guess. For Godskin Duo I summoned the NPC and let him tank one while I fought whichever one wanted to come for me. Terrible fight to be honest, O&S it was not. Chungus's roll attack, shit hitting...
  3. Scyrito

Actually had a greatshield build idea, Greatshield Soldier Ashes use these lads (if you haven't tried the ash out, it's 5 bros wearing nothing but helmets and two-handing greatshields) and dress accordingly. Just bully low poise bosses with the bros.
  4. Scyrito

Yeah, think I'll check what shields are like in ER. Might be a fun change of pace from my standard Souls runs where it's just rolling. Try out them fancy new Guard Counters while I'm at it.
  5. Scyrito

Late to the party on this one, but finally bit the bullet on ER during the Steam sale since it was -40% (coming in at 35 euro-shekels). Was a mixed bag to say the least, for context I'm one of those fags who loves the first Dark Souls and thinks DS3 was a considerable decline due to going more...
  6. Scyrito

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Was a Legend build, bro. Didn't destroy progression, was Reformed Fiend 17 on unlocking Legend; instant boost to 33-34 or something. Capped Reformed Fiend, took rest in Mutation Warrior. Might be kinda redundant to take 2 full BAB martial classes, but just wanted to make a Big Smash Lad. I...
  7. Scyrito

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

We'll see how it goes. There's a strong possibility that after returning from the Abyss it's gonna be "Fuck these guys, I'll rather take 20 extra levels" again.
  8. Scyrito

Basically just want to check out what you can get out of Aivu. Gonna just make a manual save just before the first Mythic choice in Drezen. Which I should have done in the first playthrough, so I could skip Act I & II, but fuck if I knew that. If it's total dogshit I'll just go with more...
  9. Scyrito

Appreciate the feedback, lads! Reckon I'll go with a 2hander, focus on Dex this time. Guess Elven Curved Blade is the ticket. Azata perma-haste with boots from Storyteller, Chainmail of Comradery with Outflank and Mad Dog flanking. Pre-buffs up the ass, fire up the ol' Bane Weapon and it's off...
  10. Scyrito

My idea was to get Animal Domain from god selection (so Erastil or the dude whose symbol is a leaf can't remember the name). Get Mad Dog for both Flank at 2 and Martial Weapon Proficiency. Make the toon a Shield Basher with the Longsword that gives +3 to hit when used with a shield. Azata (maybe...
  11. Scyrito

Finished my first playthrough, went with Bloodrager - Reformed Fiend to start with (seemed thematically appropriate), picked Trickster for moar criticals and auto-shaken on fucking everything with Persuasion trick. Played on Core with additional enemy abilities enabled (so more like Hard I...
  12. Scyrito

KickStarter Grim Dawn

1. I would save the Crucible until you have some semblance of a build you like and want to test out its viability. Or you can start farming the first 10 waves at level 1 to get tokens for easy Devotion points, will most likely make your campaign playthrough way too easy though. 2. Pretty much...
  13. Scyrito

KickStarter Grim Dawn

Nah, you get all the skill/attribute points from lower difficulty quests. No devotions. There are added Shrines in Ultimate now though, so you can get all 55 in a single playthrough. Still, getting a few strong constellations early will make low-level Ultimate way smoother.
  14. Scyrito

KickStarter Grim Dawn

Got the Crucible DLC? It makes the process way easier, since you have an access to a smith immediately at level 1 to craft level-appropriate gear (ie. the random yellow pieces). If you go in naked in Ultimate at 1, chances are you'll get your shit pushed in. You'll get a metric shit-ton of xp...
  15. Scyrito

KickStarter Grim Dawn

Ran through the Forgotten Gods campaign on Ultimate with a non-meta Ulzuin Purifier. Seems both shorter and less difficult than Ashes, took around 3½ hours with no deaths. Found the last boss a disappointment, first try and the kill time was probably around 2 mins. Fucked around with Shattered...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom