Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Scruffy

1. Scruffy

Community RPG Codex GOTY 2023: Results & Cool Graphs

Very codexian: BG3 obviously won, when you discount the 1s from reactionary manchildren who did not play it. Those same manchildren are cheering for the alternate reality they believe to be real. Everyone who's not a functioning retard, however, knows that BG3 won...
  2. Scruffy

Nope, there is simply no way for Trump to win, no path to victory no matter how hard he tries.

Nope, there is simply no way for Trump to win, no path to victory no matter how hard he tries.
  3. Scruffy

What the fuck did i do

It's a mix of hipsterism and revenge fantasy by losers, not much to see
  4. Scruffy

What the fuck did i do

I just wanted to clarify that he didn't pay edit I forgot, also TZ3K you're a little bitch just sayin'
  5. Scruffy

WHY WAS FORK BANNED? Part II (stickaforkinanelectricoutlet boogaloo)

Not long enough, but live in the moment, enjoy the now!
  6. Scruffy

Of course you are! And so knowledgeable about everything! Much more knowledgeable than anyone...

Of course you are! And so knowledgeable about everything! Much more knowledgeable than anyone! Keep going!
  7. Scruffy

you wonderful snowflakes keep believing all your clever conspiracy theories, that's what makes...

you wonderful snowflakes keep believing all your clever conspiracy theories, that's what makes you special and so much smarter than the rest of us sheep!
  8. Scruffy

Stop double posting, you dumb cunt.

Stop double posting, you dumb cunt.
  9. Scruffy

Magic the Gathering Arena

What you described is not something BASED on luck.
  10. Scruffy

If you actually believe that, you have not understood much.
  11. Scruffy

Which Fantasy System Do You Like and Why?

Communism, because I like LARPING Star Trek.
  12. Scruffy

Mebrilla is Italian too!

Mebrilla is Italian too!
  13. Scruffy

But enough talking about me, how are YOU doing?

But enough talking about me, how are YOU doing?
  14. Scruffy

StickTogether
  15. Scruffy

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

I know the joke is that SSeth's other channel is Mandalore, but it's actually ambiguousamphibian

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom