Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by schluberlubs

1. schluberlubs

Guilty Pleasures (Games) Codex Would Ban You for Playing

Crystal's Pony Tale :positive:
  2. schluberlubs

Man dies while playing a VR video game in Russia

"These games are getting really realistic."
  3. schluberlubs

Fallout: great game after bad first impression

Plus, when you return to the vault, you get the map that lets you go directly to parts of the vault. Just like with other locations IIRC. (Reminds me, I should replay fallout soon. :):obviously:)
  4. schluberlubs

HATRED, aka Awor Surkrarz Simulator 2015

(link) "I'm fed up with this world!"
  5. schluberlubs

Screenshot thread

I got this in the 2k humble bundle. Please don't judge me.:M "ANGRY SEX?" "Angry sex." "CAN I COME IN?" "No." "LOOK AT DIS FAGGOT! I HATE HIS GUTS!" "Gee, Carter. I think you need to calm down" MOUTH WATERING VISUALS! "DA FUCK?" Did they get a vorarephile to model these mouths or...
  6. schluberlubs

And remember: REAL MEN GET RAPED!

And remember: REAL MEN GET RAPED!
  7. schluberlubs

Sexcellent

Sexcellent
  8. schluberlubs

So "Liber4l" is filtered, wot

So "Liber4l" is filtered, wot
  9. schluberlubs

Just testing word filter: liberal

Just testing word filter: liberal
  10. schluberlubs

Piracy Discussion - Discuss!

True. Though paying cash for games when the original developers don't receive their cut is Lawful-Dumb. Buying the cart second-hand off of E-Bay would be of no benefit to them.
  11. schluberlubs

Living In Corporate Shadows: Let's Play (SNES) Shadowrun!

>you will never see this LP finished Feels bad man ;_;
  12. schluberlubs

Star Trek - I don't even...

He's more likely referring to the situation shown than Easily-Amused Joe's comedic touch.
  13. schluberlubs

So, Dolphin (and other console) emulators...

Dunno' much, but I did see my brother being able to run Zelda: Wind Waker with it. So theirs some hope it can run the games you want.
  14. schluberlubs

Let the DRM rape continue! New SimCity

Huh, I don't remember the Escapist being so apprehensive about ragging on Fallout: New Vegas for being buggy.
  15. schluberlubs

In Progress Lets play DIE HARD (NES): Intense 8-bit Bruce Willis action

Ch. 6: Best christmas bonus I ever got! Jon's got 8 crooks and a few minutes left. Both in need of killing. Starts off by searching north-east of the the 34th floor and finds a single soda. The elevator makes its tell-tale sounds, he heads towards it to prepare an ambush. And...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom