Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Santander02

1. Santander02

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

Xbox Series X, Seires X Xbox SEXbox harr harr.
  2. Santander02

KickStarter Dead State: Reanimated

Turns out Zombra's previous assumption was on point :lol:
  3. Santander02

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

He lived in Seattle alongside Annie all these years, it's :fabulously optimistic: to have thought he wouldn't get corrupted by that Soyhole like she was.
  4. Santander02

Huh, so I guess we know to whom Sawyer's curse passed on to after he preformed the ritual to exorcise himself from it.
  5. Santander02

It's like I've been saying, It. Will. Be. Shit. Never doubt the skyway prediction model.
  6. Santander02

People News Brian Mitsoda fired from Bloodlines 2

Mitsoda was the sole remaining shield fantards of this upcoming abortion of a game had to defend the sjw, popamole devs working on this mess. We can now give it a certified "It will be shit" skyway seal of disapproval.
  7. Santander02

Staff? The Codex is opening their own Stasi now :shredder:

Staff? The Codex is opening their own Stasi now :shredder:
  8. Santander02

No Man's Sky

K' I've just found out the latest version of Space Engine now costs moneyz, I'm not mad, guy certainly deserves some mohla for all he's done. So, I also heard a lot of people saying how the literal soyboys hello games have totally fixed their game and stuff, so tell me quickly codex, could I...
  9. Santander02

Baldur's Gate Is Aerie from BG2 underage?

This is getting hard to follow, just fall back on this old adage "It's not rape if it is an elf"
  10. Santander02

Dammit! I've been trying to suppress the knowledge that FR is unironically Greenwood's magical realm for ages, thanks for reminding me.
  11. Santander02

Why are people itt still arguing from the perspective of modern age of consent rules about a character from a fictional race, who logically has deep cultural and biological differences regarding such matters, and from a fantasy world inspired in the middle ages, where you were already considered...
  12. Santander02

Wasn't Aerie's romance written by Gaider?
  13. Santander02

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

^Was going to rate retarded but then I remembered it's been like more than a decade since an rpg non indie games in general had a good PC ui so maybe I've been so used to suffering trough shitty console focused UI's that make the Morrowind UI look like heaven by comparission so dunno.
  14. Santander02

Crysis Remastered

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom