Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Sacibengala

1. Sacibengala

Incline OSR Games - Official thread

cosmic horror is just one element of the system. You should check it out.
  2. Sacibengala

I know about silent legions by sine nomine. It's more focused on cthulhu like stuff, though.
  3. Sacibengala

Game News Empyre: Earls of the Deep Earth Released

Why should I care about this one?
  4. Sacibengala

Vapourware Daggerfall Unity isnt Vaporware

According to the author: https://x.com/gav_clayton/status/1735083349943959719?s=20
  5. Sacibengala

Solasta: Crown of the Magister or Baldur's Gate 3

I played both, solasta has a good engine, terrible story and some of the worst character models ever. The dialogues are trash as well. BUT, you have a lot of campaign mods. they need to up their game on graphics and monster variety (it'll never happen with solasta I, though). BG3 has infinite...
  6. Sacibengala

I just skimmed through it (I didn't bought it, by th way, it's really expensive even for a PDF.). It is a B/X clone with some stuff from ADnD sprinkled throughout. Nothing really new or exciting. His choice for art is above average in regards of retroclones. What I heard is that he only made...
  7. Sacibengala

Mystic Land: The Search for Maphaldo - Old school RPG inspired by W7 and EoB

gameplay videos are needed to attract new people to the game, so some random gameplay showing the fluidity of it without spoilers would be great.
  8. Sacibengala

Enshrouded - co-op survival action RPG - now available on Early Access

So, anyone playing this? How's the exploration part?
  9. Sacibengala

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Looks like something related to the sea, like ship mechanics for exploration.
  10. Sacibengala

Good PnP RPG books for reading

Hyperborea is a pretty cool 1e retroclone with 2e style kits and a very nice Sword&Sorcery setting .
  11. Sacibengala

But it compares the items? Like I pass the mouse over an armor in the inventory, it shows side by side the stats of both armors, the one I'm wearing and the one in the inventory? This kind of QoL helps a lot in these kind of games.
  12. Sacibengala

On GOG they need to verify if the letters are up to their curator standards ...
  13. Sacibengala

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

So Are you assuming BG3 is fanfic tier writing as well? I can live with that.
  14. Sacibengala

She needed to get scars somewhere, they fliped the coins, it didn't hit tails.
  15. Sacibengala

I personally like her red buttocks. Call me superficial, I don't care.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom