Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rude Dude

1. RoA 1: Blade of Destiny Problem

I think you need 7 out of 9 ... . Or do the temple again :lol:
  2. RoA 1: Blade of Destiny Problem

Do you have the statue of the nameless god in your inventory or did you smash everything? Afair you have to take the statue as proof with you.
  3. Oblivion must have mods.

As far as I can remember, FCOM Convergence enhances the crawl(it makes use of several mods like marts monster mods, oscuros oblivion overhaul and so on). You can try the graphic extender and there are a few mods, that will place unique Landmarks. Oh and I nearly forgot a witty remark...
  4. Game News Let's All Play Dragon Age 2

Elzairs Review: http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=197 Discussion Thread(80 pages lol): http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37800 VDs Review: http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=195
  5. Game News Let's All Play Dragon Age 2

These are completely new insights for me. I guess i have to acquire DA:O again and have to play through it 7 times to appreciate the love the leveldesigners put into the wonderful encounterdesign of Dragon Age. Well, my opinion after 1 run: Difficulty is only interesting when fighting...
  6. DA2 Demo

TotalBiscuit is great :D I liked his SC2 vids aswell.
  7. Why did Looking Glass go out of business?

Didn't they produce 2 games which were financial failures or more, a desaster? One was Terra Nova, i can't remember the other one.
  8. DA2 Demo

infinite(quick regenerating)mana? Or is that a Prologue thing?
  9. Let's awaken Dragon Age: Awakening! (COMPLETED!)

Isn't Dragon Age 2 a prequel to DA:O ? Maybe I got something wrong.
  10. Are RPGs truly games?

They aren't games. They are combat simulators.
  11. Let's awaken Dragon Age: Awakening! (COMPLETED!)

This shit is ridiculous. I hope this blood-river isnt supposed to be an example of gritty and grimdark. p.s. where is the ogre then? disappeared and left only his blood there?
  12. RPGCodex list of most enjoyable games

1. Thief 2 2. Morrowind 3. Thief 4. Wizardry 8 5. Pro Evolution Soccer 4 6. Dark Age of Camelot 7. Realms of Arkania 2 7 choices aren't enough :)
  13. Skyrim scans

What is wrong with randomly generated dungeons?
  14. Let's awaken Dragon Age: Awakening! (COMPLETED!)

Try Witch Hunt, i heard it's great :D
  15. LOL

Wasn't the wardens' girlfriend abducted by this flying monsters(ah yeah ruloi) and he went there to rescue her? P.s. Lands of Lore 2 has its moments. Sceptic is, once again, spot on. Strong points are the vast levels with lots of exploration and the nice atmosphere. Example...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom