Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rpguy

1. Rpguy

Game News Legends of Amberland II releasing on December 5th

Just enough time to finish Quest that became legend first.
  2. Rpguy

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Released

Another issue is the button that highlights objects does not highlight everything, for example at the beach there are 3 barrels with loot inside but when you highlight objects they are not highlighted, so basically you have to mouse over everything so you don't miss anything.
  3. Rpguy

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Released

Don't know why but I expected it to be true to d&d 5th edition, this is not the case, you have things like special maneuvers on every weapon or you can start a ranger with heavy armor and summon familiar but basic stuff that even solasta provides like dodge action and ready action are missing...
  4. Rpguy

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 Released

This only happens on the pirated steam version
  5. Rpguy

Game News Caves of Lore Released

P.S this game has a day/night cycle which has an effect on the game - people go to beds at night and work at the morning ( they don't just pop, you see them walking around to their locations ) , ghosts lurk at the graveyard at night etc. It is not just a day/night off switch - you can see the...
  6. Rpguy

No classes in the game. The game now has respec option so you can take your 3 strength fairy character and turn it into a knight in shining armor weilding a 2handed polearm in 1 hand+shield if you want. The game is not that hard so min/max is not needed but if I went for it I would recommend...
  7. Rpguy

Bought it, rolled abilities for hours at character creation till I got my perfect caster. Game definitely deserves more attention. It has some unique features and ideas that don't appear in other rpgs. You level up your skills by using them, paying trainers or from level ups. Abilities and...
  8. Rpguy

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

This game has some math wonders:
  9. Rpguy

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Released

It is a bug fest. Some bugs are even carried over from KM from day 1 till now.
  10. Rpguy

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

I think we already established you won't get anywhere without reloading, especially on initiative in a lot of the fights, if you can't accept that and you think you can do ironman and somehow finish without reloading then you are delusional. When people give up it's usually because they think an...
  11. Rpguy

It's not that hard: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xtqge23vuiy82d/Easy%20fire%20cave.mp4?dl=0
  12. Rpguy

Druid weakness will be felt at the end game when he won't be casting accelerated spell and the summons won't be as effective as just an additional aoe / control spell. This is why he will always be weaker than a cleric/psion/wizard.
  13. Rpguy

Recruit all 3 and activate them... there is no trick. The Red Knight , Wolf is a level 1 spell, crock is level 2 so it's using different spell slots, maybe he wants to keep level 2 slots for quicksand? In case the summon happens off screen you can just wait until it is unsummoned but I'll...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom