Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Rostere

1. Rostere

Warhammer Total War: Warhammer III

I didn't doubt it either at first, but now it's keeping me up at night.
  2. Rostere

That doesn't count, it was always going to be in.
  3. Rostere

Last few months have been such a snoozefest with boring updates. When are we getting Chaos Dwarfs? Not touching this game again until that happens.
  4. Rostere

The RPG that pissed you off the most

Lionheart definitely made me pissed off. NWN1 OC is another one. Only mentioning the games I really would have wanted to like - can't really say that games of which I had no expectations really made me pissed off. Although on the other hand, I guess technically Fallout 3 pisses me off for...
  5. Rostere

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

The above are the uninteresting parts though, seeing the BG1 and BG2 companions really set my urge to CONSOOM on fire. I already feel guilty for being so easily seduced by fanservice, but I am going to buy into this.
  6. Rostere

Sure kid. Just don't forget your anti-rape bracelet.

Sure kid. Just don't forget your anti-rape bracelet.
  7. Rostere

A turban with Ukrainian yellow and blue?

A turban with Ukrainian yellow and blue?
  8. Rostere

Thanks. I'm trying to channel the famous Butt Bandit of Odessa. See the colors?

Thanks. I'm trying to channel the famous Butt Bandit of Odessa. See the colors?
  9. Rostere

BTW. With all the geopolitical discussions going on about Russia, China and the US, does anyone find it funny that the new factions in TW: Warhammer 3 exactly mirror the character and aesthetic of these nations? Russians: China: 'Murica:
  10. Rostere

So, bought this as soon as preorders opened because I was expecting Chaos Dwarves. Anyone knows of any news on this front, like from data mining on files from the game? C'mon man. It has to at least have some semblance of the tabletop Warhammer.
  11. Rostere

How are people addicted to MMORPGs?

Yeah, never understood this either.
  12. Rostere

Codex is p. good, I got evidence!

*squints eyes* You telling me you're a poof?
  13. Rostere

Merry Christmas and shit

Merry Christmas and shit
  14. Rostere

The Codex’s Best Computer RPGs (pre-Diablo)

5 points to each: Dark Sun: Shattered Lands Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager :balance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom